Wednesday, April 24, 2024 8:07:41 PM

Yellow sapphire

11 years ago
#392 Quote
I had recently got recommendations on wearing yellow sapphire ring.
I read few documents on yellow sapphire. But i still would like to ask few questions on this.

What is yellow sapphire. Should i buy this gemstone ?
I read that the yellow sapphire can give multiple benefits including better health. Wealth is bestowed.
Should I wear this yellow sapphire stone ?
11 years ago
#393 Quote
Yes Prakash. Your have read it right.
There are multiple benefits of wearing yellow sapphire.
This is a rare gemstone and looks yellow in color.
There can be different qualities and there can be of different powers based on the quality of the gemstone.

This yellow sapphire is worn for Vrihaspati.
There are some ways to identify the real [url=/yellow-sapphire-pushparaga-pukhraj]yellow sapphire[/url].
The gemstone should be looking proper yellow and there should not have any flaws in yellow sapphire stone that you will purchase.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
11 years ago
#394 Quote
Yellow sapphire is regarded as the favorite gemstone for[url=/gemstone-for-jupiter-yellow-sapphire] Brihaspati[/url]. Brihaspati is also know as guru. He is having
huge body and is the teacher of Devatas. He is Devguru for the gods.

He is mostly for the protection. Protection of every thing.

He is for wisdom and for the divine knowledge.
He is very auspicious and is benefit planet.

As you have already shown your kundali to astrologer, so the astrologer has found Jupiter to be very beneficial for you and because of that has recommended the gemstone to you.

Please be careful [url=/how-to-wear-yellow-sapphire-worshipping]when you buy and make yellow sapphire ring[/url]. You need to choose the right gemstone too.
4 years ago
#7649 Quote
Yellow Sapphire is viewed as a standout amongst the most propitious and useful stones out of all the Navratnas (nine pearls) as recommended in the Hindu sacred writings.

Broadly known as 'Pukhraj' stone, or Push Raja (Sanskrit) and Peetmani, this stone cases an uncommon spot in the realm of astrology.The Pukhraj Stone shields the wearer from malevolence and gives conjugal joy and fulfillment to ladies particularly.

In the event that the wearer is a lady, it furnishes her with an adoring and prosperous husband to be, love, matrimonial fulfillment, beneficiaries, and joy in her conjugal life.

Jupiter, in Hindu culture, has been called Guru (instructor). In this way, promoters, legal counselors and judges, instructors, researchers and journalists advantage hugely from it.

It fortifies a person's capacity to deal with questionable circumstances. It empowers them in taking right choices, being taught, characterizing the objectives of life and making greatest progress.

It is known for giving recuperating powers in the afflictions of the kidneys, mouth, stiffness, hack and fever.

The forces of a yellow sapphire shield its wearer from a unintentional demise.

Gives mental harmony, mettle and bliss. Yellow Sapphire diminishes one's propensity of blowing up.

Jupiter is the most benefic planet and by wearing a yellow sapphire, its malefic impacts are totally invalidated. The wearer encounters the uncommon delights of life like achievement, insight and solid companionships.

Jupiter is the planet of knowledge and judgment which makes it perfect for academicians, creators, merchants, and craftsmen.

It lessens fat in the body and recuperates diseases identified with skin and throat. It is known to facilitate the mending of cerebral blockages and direct blood flow.

Jupiter impacts profound tendencies, which are additionally animated by Yellow Sapphire stone to accomplish more noteworthy comfort with otherworldliness.