By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Disclaimer and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The materials on ommrudraksha.com's web site are provided "as is". ommrudraksha.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
Licensing & Usage
Please, check out the the related document.
Support is available only to members via our support system ( email / phone / etc ). You will get access to our support system immediately after purchasing one of our products. Support includes answering technical/non technical questions/queries about item's features and assistance with your concerns and issues. Support DOES NOT include unrealistic customization or other services. Most support will be handled in the IST timezone; Monday to Friday from 09:00am to 6:00pm. We also take occasional leaves at public holidays and other such events during which support will be slower than usual.
Images used in the featured sliders, the logo images and background photos are provided to demonstrate the visual indication. They are not part of the products and can't be used in your live site. Some of the products also include other public images from websites. Those images can be used in your live website with no problem.
Payment & Delivery
All of our orders are securely processed by our online payment gateway partners. Payment Gateway is the Merchant of Record for all our orders which involves all payments to our orders.
Please refer our refund policy document.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
Ommrudraksha.com products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It does not guarantee that all will work in all situations, as many of the descriptions are in scripters and in personal belive.
By creating a account, you may also automatically subscribe to our newsletter and agree to receive emails from us. You can always unsubscribe from your profile page in the member area or by clicking the unsubscribe link found in all the newsletters we send out.
Changes to this Terms of Service
We deserve the rights to update this Terms of Service at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms of Service periodically and become aware of modifications.
Updated: March 25, 2021
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
USE OF SERVICE
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to communicate with you/others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicate or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights there to or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. we reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized our spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Ommrudraksha.