Friday, April 19, 2024 9:50:21 AM

Free shipping offers | Do u have any free shipping offers to international customers

12 years ago
#29 Quote
I stay in Switzerland. I am planning to order some products from ommrudraksha website. I would like to know the shipping charge that will be borne by me. I will be happy if u have any free shipping offers to international customers. This will save the money and i can order more.
Thanks
Satyabrata behera
12 years ago
#35 Quote
Dear Satyabrat

We do have shipping offers for all over world. We feel the international courier to different parts of the world should have a fixed shipping charge. We have introduced free shipping for all products worth above 3500/- INR or it's dollar equivalent. We ship with the most trusted shipping partners and we give tracking code for shipping tracking.
12 years ago
#41 Quote
sashmita@ommrudraksha.com wrote:
Dear Satyabrat

We do have shipping offers for all over world. We feel the international courier to different parts of the world should have a fixed shipping charge. We have introduced free shipping for all products worth above 3500/- INR or it's dollar equivalent. We ship with the most trusted shipping partners and we give tracking code for shipping tracking.

Hi sir, I stay in London. I am planning to order some rudraksha beads which are worth 200 Pounds. Will it be possible to get free shipping offer for such order ?
12 years ago
#45 Quote
With what type of shipping partner do u prefer. I stay in Kuwait. Is it possible for me to get free shipping offer to Kuwait. I will wait for your answer.
12 years ago
#47 Quote
Our current choice of shipping is EMS. Also for some places there are no such courier facility. So we may choose some other private couriers depending upon the situation and place of destination.
12 years ago
#60 Quote
We do have free shipping offers to most of the international destinations. we have some exceptions and we do not send free shipping offers to few destinations where the courier service partners are not available. please refer[url=/shippinginfo] ommrudraksha shipping[/url] page for more information.
12 years ago
#149 Quote
We have made few changes to the free shipping offers.

Currently we are offering free shipping for all orders above 5000/- INR.

Previously it was 3500/- for free shipping to international destinations.
12 years ago
#197 Quote
And please remember that the free shipping is applicable to normal buying only.

If u want to buy in bulk then the price should be depending upon actual cost.

For example the malas are having more weight in general.

So if taken say many malas then the free shipping wont be possible as the weight itself becomes above 4-5 kg and the shipping cost becomes more than normal charges. These cases the buyer needs to pay the extra charges for the shipping.
10 years ago
#458 Quote
Please be informed about the new free shipping offer
Due to many different prices we are increasing the free shipping to 10000 INR.
But it should be a maximum weight of 250 gm for the products.
7 years ago
#856 Quote
The new free shipping offers have changed to 20000 inr. Customer buying products worth this value or more are eligible for free shipping.