Wednesday, April 17, 2024 2:49:49 AM

do you have a gemstone ?

3 years ago
#7983 Quote
Please let me know - do u have a gemstone ?
3 years ago
#7984 Quote
Yes, I do not only have it but I love mine and there are plenty of reasons behind . Modern and Ancient astrology insist that stones impact the future, general condition, and decent health which are predetermined from the angle of the planets and the star groupings of the zodiac.

Like people live as well as the stones exude vitality, that influences individuals and one another. They strongly affect all living that encircles them. Our most adored heavenly Lapis Lazuli isn't a special case. Healers, clerics, and sovereignty from better areas of the planet utilized this blue semi-valuable rock that's seen as one of the most recognized otherworldly stones known to man.

Lapis Lazuli is a stone of sky, connected with your zodiac sign at a way it has all the capability to bring good luck, love, and success in your way. It has some magnificent magic powers and known since ancient times. The deeper the blue color of this stone with golden specks is higher the quality is.

This gem brings success in the life of their proprietors. Achievement and superior fortunes start to go with him and shared love with no doubt come to him. It's easier to enhance lives with lapis lazuli than without it, the rock adds to the maturation of individual's standpoint.

3 years ago
#7987 Quote
Indeed, We have numerous gemstones like:

Blue sapphire (Neelam)

Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)

Emerald Zambian/Colombian (Panna)

Ruby (manik)

Feline's Eye (lehsunia)

Hessonite (gomed)

Pink Sapphire

White Sapphire

Red Coral/White Coral