Friday, April 19, 2024 6:41:03 PM

A person gave me panchamukhi rudraksha..can i wear it?

4 years ago
#7629 Quote
A person gave me panchamukhi rudraksha..can i wear it?
4 years ago
#7635 Quote
A[url=/5-mukhi-rudraksha-bead] five Mukhi Rudraksha [/url]have five regular lines from head to base. It is honored by Lord Shiva. As indicated by the Padma, Puran wearer discounts over a wide range of living creatures. This five Mukhi is honored by the five types of Lord Shiva - Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Isshan. It gives security from all sort of maladies and gives mental harmony and satisfaction.
4 years ago
#7646 Quote
A five Mukhi Rudraksha have five common lines from head to base. It is honored by Lord Shiva. It gives security from all sort of illnesses and gives mental harmony and happiness.
The wearer of five Mukhi mala gains wellbeing and harmony. Five Mukhi Rudraksha screens circulatory strain and cardiovascular infirmities.
Five Mukhi mala is additionally utilized for Japa. By wearing the mala the wearer's mind stays quiet. There is no doubt about the way that the wearer of Five Faced Rudraksha mala never gets less than ideal demise.
Malefic impact of Jupiter is considered to cause absence of tranquility of
mind, articulate neediness, absence of amicability, sicknesses of fat, Kidney, thigh, ear, DIABETES .