Tuesday, April 23, 2024 6:07:37 PM

Should I keep rudraksha wearing while taking bath or not ?

4 years ago
#7499 Quote
Should I keep the rudrakshas in the mala keep wearing while taking bath or not. Let me know
4 years ago
#7501 Quote
If the concern is regarding damage of the beads and protection of it, then i have below thoughts.

- Soap and other materials may bring some roughness / dryness to the beads surface
- Warm water also could bring dryness to the beads surface
- Other substances if put on the beads, can deposit in the beads and on mala if not properly washed.

So I feel better to remove it and wear.
4 years ago
#7526 Quote
Indeed you can wear Rudraksha 24 x7 . You can wear Rudraksha washing in any water cold/hot yet not cleanser. Cleanser gets dried out the Rudraksha Bead making it to air out . Likewise oil your Rudraksha once every month with any light oil like olive oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and so on. Wear amid rest likewise, No issues. I wear it amid shower in some cases yet take it out before putting cleanser on since cleanser can make it weak.
4 years ago
#7669 Quote
Indeed you can!

As rudraksha hold a positive energies you can worn them while scrubbing down. In that capacity nobody portrayed or informed anything regarding this..but this is for the most part posed inquiry.

For somebody who is continually moving and who eats and rests in different spots, rudraksha is an awesome help since it makes your very own casing vitality. You may have seen that when you go to another spot, some of the time you can nod off effectively, while in certain different spots you can't nod off regardless of whether you are physically worn out. This is on the grounds that, if the circumstance around you isn't helpful for your sort of vitality, it won't let you settle down.

On the off chance that Rudraksha hold such a wast positive energies, at that point clearly indeed, You can wear it while scrubbing down.