Saturday, April 27, 2024 1:31:48 AM

Free Rudraksha and Recommedation links are not working on this website

11 years ago
#367 Quote
Happy Indipendence Day !!!

Free Rudraksha and Recommedation links are not working on this website !

I actually have ordered for myself. However, one of my friend's father is suffering for Cancer and he is not able to pay hefty amount to buy rudraksh.
Can you please provide link so that I can ask him to fill details and if possible let's save a life?

Help on this is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Hemang
11 years ago
#368 Quote
Hi Hemang,  

Please update us more on the free rudraksha link on our website status.
    I tried the link now, and I feel the link is working as expected. May be there was a downtime when you tried the link and it may not have worked at that time. We will improve and look into this.

Please use the [url=/freerudraksha]free rudraksha[/url] page to submit application for free rudraksha. We are more happy to give rudraksha for Cancer patients. If you still do not find the page working as expected, then please just send us a email on support@ommrudraksha.com, with the address details of the person. We will contact the person and process the order for him. We do have currently few applications for cancer patients and some are approved and are going to be shipped.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but please use the link again and try. Otherwise please email us with the details of

- Name of the person.
- Date of birth ( optional )
- Time of birth ( optional )
- Place of birth ( optional )
- Few descriptions on the disease
- Phone number of patient
- Address for dispatch

We will mostly (maximum) take 2 weeks to send the product to the person.

thanks
Happy Independence day
11 years ago
#369 Quote
First of all, Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

OmmRudraksha rocks !

After I receive my order, I will surely show and recommend it to my friends and relatives.

Hats off to you and your team for doing this noble work of giving free rudraksh to needy.

Best Regards,
Hemang
1 year ago
#8201 Quote
Hello, i see that there is the mentioned free rudraksha recommended link, i tried searching on this site, i found a link, but it is not working, let me know further details
1 year ago
#8204 Quote
The free rudraksha recommendation service is currently not working, we will further come back with a new version and new way of doing free rudraksha recommendation.

Om Namah Shivay