Thursday, April 25, 2024 9:36:40 PM

Original ek mukhi rudraksha

11 years ago
#309 Quote
I intend to purchase one round ek mukhi rudraksh. please make your best offer with a photograph and delivery conditions.

D.K. Bhatnagar
11 years ago
#310 Quote
As per our understanding, here we are only talking about round ek mukhi rudraksha from Nepal.

As per my experience, i see that a supplier should have maximum 1 - 2 round 1 mukhi rudraksha.

All those people who tell that they have sold many 1 mukhi rudraksha - I really doubt.

And actually we all are new to this round ek mukhi rudraksha.  Please judge yourself and buy.

We do not have round ek mukhi more than one with us. And that too it is really difficult to get the fresh ones.
11 years ago
#385 Quote
I AM VERY LUCKY... my mother has One mukhi Rudraksha.  kaju shape
10 years ago
#457 Quote
I want a original 1 mukhi rudrashka at bangalore please send me the stiore address
10 years ago
#499 Quote
I have one round mukhi rudaraksha origibal of Nepal
10 years ago
#500 Quote
I will bepasting photoes of one mukhi rudraksha probably next week if praticable
10 years ago
#504 Quote
"Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is itself lord Shiva. It is the rarest and the most powerful among all varieties of Rudraksha. It enhances the self and enhances self confidence. It is believed that goddess Lakshmi never leaves the place where a one Mukhi ..

One mukhi is representing the lord Shiva himself. If we compare all the different beads, then we find ek mukhi to be most powerful and rare one. Self confidence enhancer and brings blessings from mata Lakshmi.

Om Namah Shivaya
9 years ago
#537 Quote
i have ek mukhi rudraksha or moon shape and one face rudraksha.
9 years ago
#542 Quote
Please send me info of your original ek mukhi round rudraksha and the price.

Thanks
9 years ago
#543 Quote
Hi,

Round shape one mukhi rudraksha, you will get 100% chance to purchase fake one. I have been searching from last 6 years and studies lot things about rudraksha specially round shape one mukhi. I have purchase 8 to 9 round shape one mukhi rudraksha after testing all become fake one. if you want to see original round shape rudraksha go to Pashupatti temple at nepal and Jaganath at orissa, both rudraksha under security of Police.

I had been visit and see then I feel , It look like hart of earth ...really amazing  

It is my experience