Friday, March 29, 2024 6:36:51 PM

Can Rudraksha be worn according to your sign ?

12 years ago
#42 Quote
How about Wearing of Rudraksha according to your sign. As per the Astrology & Spirituality Wearing of Rudraksha according to your birth sign is preferable or not. Can rudraksha be recommended only if i know my birth sign ?
12 years ago
#46 Quote
Rudraksha for sign is also possibly. Your moon sign represents your position of moon in your birth chart when u taken birth. This tells clearly the state of your mind the way you think. And also to a large extent on your character too. You may be knowing that rudraksha can be recommended for different graha / planets. For elxample ek mukhi rudraksha represents planet sun and can be worn for all people who need to wear for planet sun. Similarly Rudraksha is recommended for Rashi. Rashi is the moon sign during your birth as per your kundali. Please refer the document Rudraksha for Rashi for more details on this.
12 years ago
#49 Quote
My moon sign is kumbha. Please suggest me which rudraksha will be suitable and remove most of my issues for this sign.
12 years ago
#55 Quote
Rudraksha can be definitely worn as per the signs. You can refer our [url=/blog]rudraksha Blog[/url] page for such articles.
12 years ago
#63 Quote
I just now saw one article on ommrudraksha blog titled "[url=/wear-rudraksha-according-to-rashi-moon-sign-sun-sign]Rudraksha according to Rashi[/url]". Rudraksha can be worn as per the moon sign analysis and to be worn with ought any doubts.
12 years ago
#80 Quote
There are times when someone may not know his exact date of birth or he may be missing his birth chart. Or there may be case where the birth chart is felt to be wrong or something similar. In those cases the rudraksha beads can be advised to wear based on his moon sign.
12 years ago
#85 Quote
Here we are discussing only on moon sign ? I think i do not know about my moon sign. I only know my sun sign. But pardon me to question. How much does it make difference between moon sign and sun sign.

rashmitanayak@ommrudraksha.com wrote:
There are times when someone may not know his exact date of birth or he may be missing his birth chart. Or there may be case where the birth chart is felt to be wrong or something similar. In those cases the rudraksha beads can be advised to wear based on his moon sign.
12 years ago
#86 Quote
Moon sign and Sun sign - these two are different ways of expressing or seeing the birth chart from different angles. Moon sign and sun sing are two different things. But both point out the placement of planets at particular position for the native's planetary position.

here we discussed only about Moon sign. Sun sign can be used to interpret the same things but need to see what all will be applicable if calculated for a person's Sun sign. But that analysis data will be surely different from that written here for moon sign and rudraksha recommendations.

Hope it helps. Otherwise ask us more questions to clarify.
10 years ago
#459 Quote
is there a nine mugha rudraksha? what are its qualities?
10 years ago
#462 Quote
As i understand mugha means mukhi.

Mukhi in other wards known as the faces of the lines on the beads.

So Mugha rudraksha means rudraksha which have faces. All rudraksha have faces . so wearing these have all better results.

[url=/9-mukhi-rudraksha-bead]9 mugha rudraksha[/url] is also known as nine mukhi rudraksha.

thanks
Rashmita