Saturday, April 20, 2024 7:31:59 AM

Rudraksha product for epilepsy | My child has early state of Epilepsy

12 years ago
#26 Quote
I was searching through the products list mentioned in ommrudraksha website. I do not find a suitable rudraksha product working for epilepsy.

My child has early stages of epilepsy. I would like to ask through this rudraksha forum on rudraksha benefits for epilepsy. Does it work against this disease? As my child has only early stage of the disease, i want to give him all prevention. Please suggest the solution and add one product for this disease which will be easy for the customers to directly order it.
12 years ago
#27 Quote
Rudraksha beads power is effective against the epilepsy. This is recommended as per natural remedy rules for epilepsy disease. The power in quantity of 1 gram can be taken 2 times a day. The remedy can be continued for three months. It has been found to be effective for this disease. Also there are rudraksha beads which can be worn for this disease. 4 mukhi rudraksha is very useful in this case. And also see the 9 mukhi rudraksha and 14 mukhi rudraksha for this. Before wearing these rudraksha, please get recommendation from our [url=/recommendationrudraksha]free rudraksha recommendation[/url] page.
12 years ago
#31 Quote
Thanks for giving proper recommendations for the disease. But i would like to know if it really works for early stages of this disease.
12 years ago
#36 Quote
Hello Rohit,

We have given rudraksha to some of our clients and taken feedback on their health progress. We are positive on the outcome of the survey. Till now our survey has been limited to our own customers who are buying rudraksha from ommrudraksha. But we will update more on the outcome when we make public survey on this.

And yes it works for early stages of the disease.

rohitdhume@yahoo.co.in wrote:
Thanks for giving proper recommendations for the disease. But i would like to know if it really works for early stages of this disease.
12 years ago
#43 Quote
This is a special disease which is related to mind and the nerves. As rudraksha directly affects and repairs all mind related problem, so rudraksha should have some good effect on this disease.
12 years ago
#48 Quote
shikharsingh@gmail.com wrote:
This is a special disease which is related to mind and the nerves. As rudraksha directly affects and repairs all mind related problem, so rudraksha should have some good effect on this disease.

Hi Sikhar, You have pointed out the right reason for wearing rudraksha. Good writing.
12 years ago
#56 Quote
Rudraksha is best for precaution in epilepsy issues. God bless you

Om namah shivaya
12 years ago
#64 Quote
Oh it will be great to hear that rudraksha can be used for treatment of epilepsy. I would request for more examples of real cases where rudraksha beads usage has actually affected the disease effect.
12 years ago
#120 Quote
Very nice information on use of rudraksha for the disease. Please provide some more real life experiences where such diseases are benefited after wearing the rudraksha beads.