Friday, April 19, 2024 6:16:18 AM

Pranamaya kosha that i read here in discussion, let us know the details of pranamaya kosha and mudra links ?

1 year ago
#9330 Quote
Pranamaya kosha that i read here in discussion, let us know the details of pranamaya kosha and mudra links ?
1 year ago
#9331 Quote
Human cognizance has 5 layers around it these are food body (annamaya kosha) mind body ( manomaya kosha) energy body (pranamaya kosha ) information body (vignamaya kosha) and encountering body (anandhamaya kosha).

Mudhars are stances involving fingers and body in a perticular way with the goal that there is stream of prana in legitimate circuits in the pranamaya kosha.

Body parts hands and fingers are source for prana this is being recycled once again into the body empowers its rectification.

Allow us to consider the hand to obviously figure out this more. The thumb addresses the component fire , index finger addresses air component. Center finger space or akasha component . Ring finger earth or prithvi component and little finger water or jala component.💐🕍💆‍♂️

💨Unbalance of any component is redressed by changing the finger position with fire. Say air is excessively, then, at that point, place the tip of front finger at the foundation of thumb and fold the thumb around it. This is vayu mudhra. Prana will recycle back from front finger into the thumb this will address imperfections of vayu in the body.

Hello, i am writing based on my experience on this,🤘On the off chance that tips of thumb and front finger are contacted it will be dhyana mudhra thus on. Similarly other mudharas akasha, prithvi , surya and jala mudhra contact tip of center finger ring finger little finger to base of thumb.🤟

There are other more complecated mudharas utilizing blend of fingures like surubhi mudhra which utilizes two hands and fingers.💔