Tuesday, April 16, 2024 5:47:44 PM

Is there any scientific proof for the existence of chakras?

1 year ago
#8286 Quote
Is there any scientific proof for the existence of chakras?
1 year ago
#8290 Quote
Chakras exist, since I have seen them. Rather than searching for confirmation, why not experience it for yourself? Begin pondering. and practice meditation
1 year ago
#8292 Quote
no it isn't except for there is no discredit yet🤣🥘

you see just with looking through it you realize contemplation or meditation practice or meditation state is genuine beneficial thing and it is logical demonstrate that its great for our wellbeing💐💐💐

at the point when you ponder you need to zero in on midsection's /belly's Muscle while breathing a large portion of time and that is the third Chakra or Fire Chakra(avatar) or Solar plexus chakra , most individuals after contemplation feel like increasing energy really increased willing power and believe that should do something or be imaginative, the way they want to live a happy life.💞💞💞

So there is no 🔭🧪 to prove this, but you can use meditation to feel that.👍👍👍

This should be sufficient to understand what I wanted to convey. Om Namah Shivay
💎💎💎
1 year ago
#8298 Quote
Nope, may be chakra is an imaginary, but how it is truly working without our understanding it, may exist without our knowledge. ⚔️

Possibly, 🔐There is no such thing as chakras. At the point when you find out about the human body you observe that energy inside the body is created by 🤎digestion (glucose and oxygen being the fuel) and might be moved as electrochemical signs through the sensory system. These have been generally difficult to turn around.🧭
1 year ago
#8308 Quote
Let me tell my belief in chakra.🧑‍🏫 I, when all is said and done, accept that Chakras are connected with the few pinnacle frequencies of the "Schumannr reverberation" as they are generally twofold the quantity of petals of each chakra and the attractive componant of this reverberation could deliver standing waves in the perineurium of the glial cells of the spinal line as framed by Robert Becker in his book "The Body Electric".🪆

Sweet God