Friday, April 19, 2024 6:49:48 AM

Let me know if you have a positive feeling and experience after wearing rudraksha, did wearing different mukhi helped you anyway ? I have read about the benefits, but what about the real time effects?

1 year ago
#8188 Quote
Let me know if you have a positive feeling and experience after wearing rudraksha, did wearing different mukhi helped you anyway ? I have read about the benefits, but what about the real time effects?
1 year ago
#8192 Quote
Yes, i was wearing one that my family had and was actually from my father, it is a mala with 5 mukhi rudraksha, also later added 14 mukhi rudraksha, and some 4 mukhi and new 5 mukhi rudraksha,

I felt good vibrations with the 14 mukhi rudraksha, i could feel good sleep and balance in my life after wearing the bead and maa. I for my part felt surely true in decision making and the advantage changed into numerous that’s what rose my deeper hobby in Rudraksha. My lifestyles has been so higher with Rudraksha. I actually have upgraded to Siddha Mala now matters are lot higher now. But picking the original ones is the have to.
1 year ago
#8193 Quote
Rudraksha bead can make you religious as long as you do not deep down are burning to be non secular. If it turned into so simple, then humans might have absolutely worn a One Mukhi bead and turn out to be Saints.

Rudraksha beads along with the mala should be continuously energized to keep it working at highest energy feeling.
1 year ago
#8209 Quote
Om Namah Shivay, i can tell my experience after wearing the mala.

When I heard about benefits of rudraksha, i had placed order online. After wearing i found that my non vegetarian food habit decreased, and i had less intentions to take non- veg. So rudraksha definitely be working for all.
1 year ago
#8220 Quote
Personally I had a spectacular revel in in my lifes by wearing Rudraksha. Actually the word 'spectacular' will fall short to explain the huge and drastic modifications that occurred in my existence. The reports and the modifications had been 'PHENOMENOL'. Such is the gravity of Rudraksha.

Rudraksha itself now and again Lord Shiva. "Rudra" stands for Lord Shiva and "Aksha" stands for Shiva's tears. Lord Shiva himself is the first ardent consumer and admirer of Rudraksha