Have you benefitted from wearing astrological gemstones as ring/pendant etc
1 year ago
#8162 Quote
नहीं और मैं इस तरह के किसी भी रत्न की सिफारिश कभी नहीं करता।

मैंने देखा है कि केवल 3 पत्थर ही काम करते हैं अगर वे कभी करते हैं

शुक्र के लिए हीरा,

नीलम या नीलम शनिदेव के लिए और

बृहस्पति या गुरु के लिए पुखराज।

और इन्हें विशेष रूप से पहले 2 का परीक्षण करना होगा। यदि वे किसी के लिए काम करते हैं तो उन्हें चमत्कार करने के लिए कहा जाता है। यदि वे ऐसा नहीं करते हैं तो यह एक बड़ी भूल हो सकती है और सब कुछ गलत हो सकता है। मैं हमेशा लोगों से बेहतर तरीके खोजने के लिए कहता हूं।

वास्तविक उपचार ध्यान और तंत्र में हैं। तंत्र से संबंधित कुछ गतिविधियाँ बहुत आगे बढ़ सकती हैं और एक बेहतर समाधान के रूप में कार्य कर सकती हैं। अगर सही ढंग से और भक्ति के साथ किया जाए तो जप में अद्भुत शक्तियां होती हैं।
1 year ago
#8163 Quote
Wearing a stone will not be as good as you can do it yourself to improve your living conditions. All of this is a ploy to make money from astrologers.  I myself did not believe in horoscope and astrology but it somehow works, I saw it. The stone didn't give me a penny, it was me who worked hard to fix things. But i felt i got the opportunity to the work which i was not getting. Somehow it looks it is working.
1 year ago
#8167 Quote
There are some myths about gemstones and what do you expect from them. Let me make something clear here. First of all, you get what your horoscope is showing your destiny or promise. This is based on astrology concept. The horoscope is the point of analysis of your life. Gemstones emphasize these results, or help to achieve them even in difficult times. So diamonds don't change your luck.

Second, gems do not change the behavior or nature of a planet. Thus, if a planet is bad for your horoscope, then gems will not make it good. However, one way for any gemstone to work is to strengthen the respective planet. So, if you have strengthened your sin planet, you will feel the results as well.
1 year ago
#8176 Quote
Now astrology is based on the effects of planetary motion, which happens to everything on Earth.

As for one example let us take the case of our beloved country. The chart of India on 15 August 1947, India, moon sign is Cancer.  As a country, all cancer people, including India, were undergoing Saturn infection from November 2011 to October 2014. We all know that India went through the worst kind of national mood during this time
1 year ago
#8183 Quote
Om Namah Shivay, i remember wearing one white sapphire gemstone as a ring, this i started wearing after my father suggested. I bought and worn one white sapphire good to med quality and made ring.

A long year ago I was wearing, later i removed it, i felt what ever was supposed to happen has happened either with the stone or without the stone. Did not feel the super power in gemstone.