Friday, March 29, 2024 3:25:21 PM

I recently bought a 4-headed Rudraksha. It passed the water test, which means it sank immediately, but after putting it in a glass of water for a while, the water color changed, Is it fake.

1 year ago
#8147 Quote
I recently bought a 4-headed Rudraksha. It passed the water test, which means it sank immediately, but after putting it in a glass of water for a while, the water color changed, Is it fake.
1 year ago
#8148 Quote
Just compare the weight of the beads. In fact, if a rudraksha bead sinks, it seems to have a higher weight and is therefore often considered more efficient. Perhaps I mentioned that most modern people understand that if a rudraksha sinks, it is considered a normal rudraksha. So they shop for the rudraksha and the leader and other high-intensity objects. The density cause the rudraksha to sink faster.

about the color of the water. It looks like the rudraksha you bought should be the same color and color as the water. It is the custom of Rudraksha shoppers to dip Rudrakshi or Rudraksha beads in food coloring to make the Rudraksha bead yellow, orange or red. Such colors are especially attractive to educated customers. However, these colors fade over time because they are not permanent in nature. In fact, I strongly advise you not to buy any colored rudraksha or japamala because the mani is also designed to hide any imperfections. The crack can be a hole or a hole or an insect infestation, which can be filled with paint. That may change over time.
1 year ago
#8149 Quote
Rudraksha features may not be wrong. It may be the color of the thread used by the customer to tie the beads. The ultimate test of the integrity of a Rudraksha is to burn in a fire and tell like Fake Rudraksha will melt or burn, but the fact remains that it does not matter.

The sellers sometimes give color to the 2nd quality and lower rudraksha beads. That color may come out and change after few days.
1 year ago
#8186 Quote
Color changing of water could it be the reason of water itself. As the bead can be tested when it is dry, then why to make it wet and do the test.
1 year ago
#8191 Quote
What does it mean? We are testing rudraksha by putting in water ? Is it eatable ? It is like 'if there is any color on the bead, then to clean it?'