Tuesday, April 23, 2024 11:37:05 PM

Can we wear rudraksha after marriage?

3 years ago
#8109 Quote
Can we wear rudraksha after marriage?
3 years ago
#8113 Quote
हां, वैवाहिक स्थिति, जाति, पंथ, लिंग, धर्म और उम्र की परवाह किए बिना कोई भी व्यक्ति रुद्राक्ष पहन सकता है। रुद्राक्ष पहनने पर विवाहित पुरुषों या महिलाओं के लिए कोई निषेध नहीं है। शास्त्र रुद्राक्ष को वंदना के रूप में मानते हैं और रुद्राक्ष की माला पहनने को भगवान शिव के आशीर्वाद का प्रतीक माना जाता है। भगवान शिव स्वयं गृहस्थ हैं और रुद्राक्ष के रूप में उनका आशीर्वाद एक गृहस्थ को उपहार है। वास्तव में, कई मोती हैं जो वैवाहिक रिश्ते को बेहतर बनाने और विवाहित जोड़ों के बीच सौहार्दपूर्ण, आनंदमय और सौहार्दपूर्ण संबंधों को बढ़ावा देने के लिए पहने जाते हैं।

2 मुखी रुद्राक्ष भगवान शिव और शक्ति के एकीकृत रूप का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है। यह एकजुटता और एकता का प्रतीक है और रिश्तों में सामंजस्य लाता है।

6 मुखी रुद्राक्ष मंगल ग्रह द्वारा शासित होता है, जो मंगल दोष को दूर करने में मदद करता है जो वैवाहिक कलह के लिए जिम्मेदार होता है और वैवाहिक संबंधों में सामंजस्य लाने में मदद करता है।

गौरी शंकर रुद्राक्ष फिर से शिव और शक्ति के एकीकृत रूप को दर्शाता है और इस प्रकार प्रेम को बढ़ावा देने और संबंधों को बढ़ावा देने में बहुत प्रभावी है।

10 मुखी रुद्राक्ष एक विवाहित व्यक्ति के लिए एक और रुद्राक्ष है जो रुद्राक्ष पहनने वाले को खुशी और फलदायी रिश्तों के साथ आशीर्वाद देता है।
3 years ago
#8114 Quote
Both men and women are free to wear Rudrakala before and after marriage. If you are uncomfortable wearing it, you can take out Rudrakala and keep it a side while going to rest room or bed.

It is customary to give you about a mile and a half of Pandit, Guruji and Rudrakala. I would only advise you that you need to have unwavering faith in Rudra, chant the Rudra Beej (seed) mantra from time to time. Give cleanliness, purity and strength to Rudra regularly.
1 year ago
#8121 Quote
Absolutely. Rudraksha can be used before and after marriage. Once the Rudraksha is embraced, one must continue to fulfill his duties as committed to the do's and don'ts of the Scriptures with a strong faith. Rudraksha can be worn by anyone (gender, caste, color, sect). To maintain the goodness of the Rudraksha, one must take care of the account, clean the Rudraksha periodically, chant the seed (seed) mantra.
1 year ago
#8130 Quote
Yes. For all the rules and regulations of the Rudraksha see Shivapurana, Padma Purana 1 and Devi Bhagavatam utopa . Yes, you can wear a Rudraksha but you have to keep it a ritual of honor but remove it before going to bed and keep it in the sanctuary of your home.
1 year ago
#8137 Quote
Yes as per my view and understanding.

I have seen Married couples facing relationship troubles are suggested to wear it.
1 year ago
#8190 Quote
Very important questions, i also have same question and want to read all answers to this,

Let us know more that if we can wear rudraksha after marriage
1 year ago
#8194 Quote
Om Namah Shivay
Would like to clarify
What exactly is the intention of the question. Asking about if wearing it till old age ?

Rudraksha can work till death. So it does not matter with ageing. Keep it wearing and charge it up regularly.