Friday, April 26, 2024 9:17:37 PM

I want to wear a face bead, can anyone help me with my needs and processes / is it appropriate?

3 years ago
#8105 Quote
I want to wear a one face bead, can anyone help me with my needs and processes / is it appropriate?
3 years ago
#8108 Quote
वन मुखी मनका प्रकृति में विशुद्ध रूप से आध्यात्मिक है और विकास और अपनी आत्मा को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए है।

इसके अलावा, चंद्र अकार / क्रिसेंट मून एक मुखी रुद्राक्ष मनका की परवाह किए बिना। नियमित जीवन जीने वाले कई लोगों ने उन्हें अपने शरीर पर पहनना शुरू कर दिया है। मनका की विशाल पवित्रता को देखते हुए यह सबसे अच्छा है कि यह गर्दन या शरीर के किसी अन्य हिस्से के आसपास पहना जाता है।
3 years ago
#8116 Quote
First , make sure that the garland you are wearing is one  genuine. If someone has shown you the bhadraksha that this is a face-to-face Nepal, then you should realize that the bead is fake. One-headed Nepali Rudrakala is very rare and never reaches the general public. Due to the high quality of this Rudraksha in Buddhist scriptures, the market is cut into sections of 2,3,4 or 5 and turns towards other higher face Rudrakala and Fake one is encountered for 1 mukhi. It is expected that 2-Mukhi Rudrakala Haridwar and Nepal are also used to make 1-Mukhi as only one line needs to be removed here. In some 2-faced and 3-faced dialects, the lines are not fully developed and you can see incomplete lines in the mouth. Occasionally, a 2-headed Nepali banana tree is fastened with steel grips so that no second line is formed and the bid is sold as a 1-headed. But this quote definitely won't impress you on the actual 1 face.

Test: When you do an X-ray of the bead, it should only show a part with a single seed. Sometimes a developed 4 or 5 face Rudrakala Mala is sold as a 1 face bid, but one The X-ray will reveal several compartments or seeds.

If you have 1 face Rudrakala from Haridwar, which has only one transparent line, then it is really Bhadraksh. There is no central hole in the central part of this bead and when a hole is drilled, it passes through the boli and destroys the seed.