Friday, March 29, 2024 2:33:18 PM

What are all significance and usage of gauri shankar rudraksha

3 years ago
#8094 Quote
what are the benefits and use of gauri shankar rudraksha ?
3 years ago
#8096 Quote
It is immeasurably said that Gauri-shankar Rudraksha addresses association of Lord Shiva and Parvati in their Ardhnarishwar structure.

It is broadly accepted to give joy in any couples life exceptionally in wedded life. Indeed, even it is composed else where that this rudraksha can save a marriage from separate.

my understanding is

As I would like to think essentially wearing Rudraksha isn't at all fitting. As I have seen numerous a cases individual wearing Gauri-shankar rudraksha , however as per my thinking that its even complex their sufferings. Not just this, any rudraksha has this capacity. Coz, my own involvement in individuals says, Rudraksha globules are just useful for contemplation or an existence without assumption.
3 years ago
#8098 Quote
Like According to me Gauri shankar Rudraksha would assist You with adjusting your own energy , which will make You quiet and adjusted and not that it would try for some degree of reconciliation among you and your significant other.

I just recommend people over 5 years of age to wear Rudraksha dots. I rather propose individuals wearing gemstones for perpetual and best impact.
3 years ago
#8102 Quote
Advantages of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha

Gauri Shankar chips away at the Hrit Padma Chakra which is the otherworldly heart and furthermore viewed as the adode of Ma Laxmi. Thus, it favors the wearer with bounty altogether parts of life. It improves relationship with family and companion by advancing harmony and concordance. Being administered via planet Venus, this Rudraksha additionally gives appeal, attraction and brilliance and improves and sustain relationship with self as well as other people. It additionally pulls in appropriate association in close to home and expert life in this manner is exceptionally helpful for those looking for reasonable accomplices for marriage.

This Rudraksha shapes each part of the wearer's life towards a positive bearing be it family, vocation, business, feelings, wellbeing, marriage, or common delight subsequently is appropriate for individuals from varying backgrounds.
3 years ago
#8103 Quote
गौरी शंकर रुद्राक्ष एक संयुक्त मनका है जहां दो मनकों को एक साथ मध्य में जोड़ा जाता है। एक गौरीशंकर मनका केवल अन्य मोतियों के विपरीत गर्दन क्षेत्र में पहना जाना चाहिए। हां लागत बुद्धिमान यह अधिक है क्योंकि प्रकृति में उपलब्धता सीमित है। उच्च मुखी गौरीशंकर को इन्द्रमाला (21beads के साथ माला) में समान मुखी के गोल मनके के विकल्प के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है। पहना हुआ मनका जब पत्नी और पति के बीच सामंजस्य स्थापित करेगा।