Friday, April 19, 2024 9:37:29 PM

1 mm chipped 13 mukhi Rudraksha

3 years ago
#8068 Quote
I am wearing a Rudraksha mala with 4 beads of 13, 4,5 and 6 mukhi. Recently while taking bath the whole mala fell down and a very minute part chipped off from the 13 mukhi bead. The chipped part would measure about 1 mm in size and it was from the middle of a mukhi. I have that small part with me but don't know if it is still ok to keep wearing this bead. Please suggest if I can offer some puja and keep wearing this bead.
3 years ago
#8069 Quote
The chipping of lines on Nepali rudraksha is not a concern, as per the experience it does not do any harm, u can continue wearing it.
3 years ago
#8070 Quote
Hello All, I have some knowledge on these beads chipping scenario, also know from the rudraksha shop as a customer.

I have found that many of the beads are actually chipped, and most of the higher mukhi beads are having chipped lines,

I have seen the chipped line rudraksha are offered at lesser price. As I have found on discussion, it still works properly. The wearing person may think that it is not perfect, but the bead is a natural product made of wood material naturally, these type of wear and tear are happening naturally, also some cracks in the bead comes naturally, that is acceptable and are perfect to be worn.

What you feel.

If anything wrong typed, please correct me.
3 years ago
#8071 Quote
Thanks for the responses. Can you also let me know if the combination of Rudraksha beads I am wearing is good? and in what ways? I am also interested in knowing what is the best way to wear them.. Currently I have tied them together in a yellow nilon thread and wearing.
3 years ago
#8072 Quote
Om Namah Shivay

please correct me where you find me wrong. The combination of mala is 13,4,5,6. It can be worn as a combination mala as per personal experience. You can wear multiple beads together in odd numbers. That means better to wear 5,7,9... beads.

3 years ago
#8073 Quote
Astrological insight to decide rudraksha should be right choice.
1 year ago
#8180 Quote
The mature beads sometimes become dry and bring some crack lines. little cracks like 1mm is seen on my rudraksha beads. I feel the beads are working good. But later i found some small line crack on my 5 mukhi rudraksha.
1 year ago
#8182 Quote
Is it like that u suggest, i still suggest chipped beads are to be checked before buying.

As a complete clean and proper bead will bring proper power to the wearer.

The broken beads should still be avoided, as it is now not in complete form to bring forth the healing that it was supposed to.