Thursday, April 25, 2024 6:05:54 PM

Will gemstone provide any astrological benefits ?

3 years ago
#7996 Quote
Read many about gemstones and relation with astrology. What is the astrological benefits of wearing gemstone ?
3 years ago
#7998 Quote
As indicated by these planets, there are likewise nine gemstones and every gemstone represents distinctive planet. For instance Yellow Sapphire is identified with Planet "Jupiter", Blue Sapphire represents "Planet Saturn", and correspondingly remaining gemstones are likewise identified with residual planets. Nine gemstones are (Yellow, Sapphire, Blue Sapphire, Emerald, Red Coral, Ruby, Hessonite, Pearl, Cast's eye, Diamond). Every gemstone has various advantages and every one is not the same as one another. These nine planets are otherwise called "Navaratna". These gemstones are valuable for both crystal gazing and Ayurveda. These gemstones evacuate negative forces of the wearer's life and bring inspiration. It is accepted that wearing suitable gemstone as indicated by your planet carry good karma and accomplishment to the wearer's life.

Here I am discussing gemstones. Truly as indicated by me and my experience "wearing gemstones are extremely valuable". I have just found out about this theme in Indian mysterious book and I additionally investigated that every gemstone has its own importance and every one identified with explicit planet. As indicated by Indian Vedic soothsaying, there are nine planets (sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Dragon's Head, and Dragon's Tail).