Friday, March 29, 2024 2:33:42 AM

Which gemstone i can wear ?

3 years ago
#7940 Quote
Let me know which gemstone i can wear ? Please suggest the right gemstone for me ?
3 years ago
#7945 Quote
According to Vedic astrology gems have the energy of nine exoplanets. There are nine gemstones that we all called as Navaratna and of these people are associated together with the particular earth.

Now problem arises whether you are usually wearing gemstones for fashion or for astrology purpose. Thus firstly, you have got to be very clear with this thing.

In case you are using gemstones purely for fashion purpose then you could wear any gemstone. These days emerald green and sapphire gemstone necklaces are inside great trend thus you can use them.

On the other hand in case you are putting on gemstones for astrology purpose then a person should check with your current astrologer since this individual can tell a person the most effective gemstone based to your planetary position. It is vital to be able to ask from astrologer because sometimes incorrect gemstone can give you bad outcomes in life.
3 years ago
#7947 Quote
Gems are elegant and colorful exotic minerals which carry curing power to impact your brain, spirit, entire body, fate and training course of life. Each and every gemstone has a cosmic color which corresponds with vibrations and colors of physique Chakras. When sunshine rays pass by means of the gemstone, it emits cosmic sun rays which get assimilated with the Chakras and then it quickly heals the related organs and thoughts of the Chakra.

While selecting a gemstone you could go by astrology. However, this is usually not the simplest way to pick a particular gemstone because astrology works associated with the generalized in addition to predicted model. Likewise, it works upon external factors and does not work with resolving internal concerns. Chakra remedy ideal for internal remedy to fix both internal plus external issues. Thus one should select gemstone as per Chakra therapy.
3 years ago
#7992 Quote
As I previously referenced in my past answers that Gemstones are exceptionally ground-breaking and quick acting. Every single gemstone has its own planet and ruler like blue sapphire gemstone is the planet of Saturn ..Shani dev. So I exhortation you, don't wear any gemstone without talking with any soothsayer since it may be give you malefic outcome. Every gemstone have both valuable and malefic forces. In any case, the individual doesn't have a clue what the Gemstone can give them any positive or negative outcome. Initially you need to dissect your introduction from astrologer he/she will recommend you that which stone is beneficial for you.