Saturday, April 20, 2024 10:41:20 AM

what will be the favorite color for a gemstone

3 years ago
#7904 Quote
I find a lot of gemstones, Recently when i visited shop for gemstones, a variety of stones were shown with different colors, some were different by little color difference. Curious to know what will be the favorite color for a gemstone.
3 years ago
#7905 Quote
There are a lot different types and colors for gem stones. Gemstone are leads to their specific planets. Gemstone are of many colors, gemstone come in all the colors of the rainbow.

There are lot of colors and in stones, the light of different environment brings lot of color options.

My favorite color of a gemstone is Red. If red is your favorite color than your a full of passion, excitement , energy. For me red brings the passion and energy.

You are in strong in character and love to be active and competitive. You have strength and courage and want equal justice for all
3 years ago
#7916 Quote
Colors of Gemstone

There are a lot of gemstone colors to choose from. Anyway we are not in favor of anything particular as the colors make us lively. different colors are really attractive. I am not in love with particular gemstone color because every color has its own brilliance and beauty.  There are different color of gemstones as below.

Blue Color stones - Tanzanite, Blue Sapphire, Iolite, Lapis, Zircon, Blue Topaz, Aquamarine, Kynite, Agate etc.
Green color gemstone - Peridot, Green aventurine, onyx
Violet color gemstone - Amethyst
Red color gemstone - Sapphire, Garnet, Tourmaline, Morganite

3 years ago
#7937 Quote
Really the gemstones are coming in different colors . They look nice. But to add to this discussion, what about color ? Does some gemstone having good / more color will have more effect ? Is it so important
3 years ago
#7943 Quote
My personal favorite color for a gemstone is Azure blue i. e Blue Sapphire. Blue Sapphire is a rock of love, dedication and fidelity, and it has become popular in betrothal rings. Sapphire because the beautiful azure gemstone that adorns the rings of celebrities and queens around the globe.

Blue sapphire gemstone has the best colorand look