Tuesday, March 19, 2024 2:31:24 PM

Restriction while wearing rudraskha

4 years ago
#7803 Quote
Namaskar to all,
can you please tell me are there any rules of the wearing rudraksh? If Any.
do i need to follow any restriction? like take bath daily, avoid certain food, don't wear while sleep or don't go to the bathroom with wearing rudraksha

Will Appreciate the help.
Dhanyawad.

4 years ago
#7807 Quote
Empower/Pran Prathistha rudraksh - Either do yourself or do it from a brahmin pandit

First time puja or samarpan is called the Pran Prathistha puja.

Before you wear your rudraksh for first time ensure u pursue the vidhi of saying the mantras of each bead.

i.e. each bead has individual mantra, better you can chant them. You can refer the leaflet in your order to see all these rules.

Keep calm and think of Shiva as Point of light and then chant om-namah-shivah least 27 times .. mansic jap is alright.

Rudraksha can be worn consistently and sacred texts don't make reference to any Taboo.

You may remove during visit to burial service grounds etc. You make your rule which you feel is needed. This is anyway not necessary and not referenced in antiquated writings.

After u return from going to taking an interest in somebody's passing memorial service / visiting the burial ground or incineration ground, at that point first thing u ought to do is clean up. Rudraksha is you kept that time could be washed. You can take bath before wearing again.
4 years ago
#7808 Quote
Also please check the document [url]/precautionwhilewearingrudraksha[/url]
4 years ago
#7809 Quote
Dhanyawad
4 years ago
#7810 Quote
rushal maksane wrote:
Namaskar to all,
can you please tell me are there any rules of the wearing rudraksh? If Any.
do i need to follow any restriction? like take bath daily, avoid certain food, don't wear while sleep or don't go to the bathroom with wearing rudraksha

Will Appreciate the help.
Dhanyawad.

My friend, you should have already known that there is no rule of wearing Rudraksh. In Hinduism, you need to take care of the dignity of Rudraksha.
4 years ago
#7819 Quote
Dhanyawad
4 years ago
#7845 Quote
If we are wearing rudraksha daily then good. If I  cannot wear this bead every day,  then possibly i can keep it securely in a  small box in the prayer room. Possibly better to Avoid eating non-vegetarian food or drinking alcohol if we are a regular wearer
4 years ago
#7847 Quote
If you wear rudraksha daily, then good. If you cannot wear this bead every day, then try to keep it securely in a  small box in the prayer room. Possibly better to avoid eating non-vegetarian food or drinking alcohol if you are a regular wearer.