Wednesday, April 24, 2024 6:38:38 AM

If i am not able to follow all rudraksha rules then will it harm us ? like some issues or negative impact if i am not able to follow wearing rules ?

4 years ago
#7574 Quote
On the off chance that we wear Rudraksha and are not ready to pursue standards, for example, no smoking and drinking, at that point can Rudraksha hurt us like reason damage or demise?
4 years ago
#7578 Quote
Hey, I feel Rudraksha has its mystical powers whether we do believe or not, because this not on the basis of mythical thinking but scientifically proven as i read in the book. I saw that people from foreign country are also following up with this beads.

As spiritual products should not have any negative effect, this may not have any negativity.
4 years ago
#7583 Quote
Rudraksha is a Sanctified bead. An endowment of god to mankind. The wearer of the Rudraksha is honored as said in the sacred texts

खादन्मांसं पिबन्मद्यं सङ्‌गच्छन्नन्त्यजानपि ।

पातकेभ्यो विमुच्येत रुद्राक्षं शिरसि स्थिते ॥ 8

This is the reference from Srimad Devi Bhagvatam, Chapter – 6 where the explanations are more elaborate.

In the event that the wearer of Rudraksha eats Meat, drinks liquor and etc and that individual does not bring about any wrongdoing if wears rudraksha - As Old text refers and other websites refers.

For me, A Rudraksha is to help humanity not decimate it. The magnificence of this perfect bead is that all Rudraksha can be worn by everybody. The more Rudraksha you wear the more higher is your advancement in Life and soul.