Friday, March 29, 2024 3:37:29 AM

Can women wear rudraksha ? are there any rules and regulations for women to wear rudraksha ?

4 years ago
#7531 Quote
Can women wear rudraksha ? Are there any rules or regulations for women to wear rudraksha ?
4 years ago
#7537 Quote
Ladies must wear Rudraksha's. Folklore references has no elaboration. Abandoning it to understanding whether ladies who may wear or may not.

Having perused the sacred writings and as far as I can tell, ladies can wear the Holy Rudraksha.

I genuinely trust that my companions concur with me and would engender this view further.
4 years ago
#7543 Quote
we have to make us deserving of wearing it. These days a large number of our informed companions state it as for fashion and some wear it with devotion.

Toward the end Rudraksh is a hallowed organic product made by supremesoul. It has gigantic capacity to influence the wearer. The vitality in it transmits uniquely in contrast to its face.

The men and women can wear it for wellbeing and profound reason and development of constructive vitality .
4 years ago
#7548 Quote
Obviously ladies can wear rudhraksha. None of purana state that ladies can't wear.

Rudraksha is hot in nature. Spatika Mala is suggested for coolness. Spatika (Crystal) cools the body and controls the psyche and feelings.

Some tell just the sainyasis wear these and for family individuals it ought to be founded on suggestion. In any case, generally every one has begun wearing it. To a greater extent a style I think
4 years ago
#7564 Quote
Genuine rudrakshas are great for individuals whether they are men or female…
and if any individuals gets some information about it state that u like it and u r going to wear it regardless
u can likewise wear them gorgeously and convey another design to the general public… with the goal that it will serve both for the style and religious purpose..
4 years ago
#7671 Quote
ladies must wear Rudraksha's. It has explained no further. Leaving it to translation if ladies who have hit there adolescence can wear Rudraksha's or not.

Having perused the sacred writings and as far as I can tell I am of the genuine belief that ladies can wear the Holy Rudraksha. The Almighty Shiva has offered this "Diamond of a Bead" to the whole humanity paying little heed to sex, station, doctrine, and so forth. This devout and sacred dot is past all these man made divisions.

It is somewhat childish of humanity to credit some characteristic motivations to be foundations for the more attractive sex not to profit by the advantages of this magnificent dot. I in my ability of a Rudraksha defender completely underwrite wearing of this dab by ladies paying little respect to there age.