Tuesday, April 23, 2024 6:15:47 PM

What are the changes you see after wearing Rudraksha?

4 years ago
#7492 Quote
I would like to know what are the changes that you find after wearing Rudraksha?
4 years ago
#7493 Quote
Before few years, i decided to buy rudraksha and ordered online. My intention before wearing was to get peace of mind and calm down in daily life. After wearing the beads, i felt more calmer and my anger level decreased much. Felt cool most of the times.

Health wise i felt it has effect as few solutions that i was searching was easy to find. finance wise i did not feel any changes.

I would wear it and it is good from calming down and keeping the pressure level much down.

4 years ago
#7494 Quote
My experience with rudraksha has been little different. Worn due to astrologer recommendation. After wearing i felt some changes in me like good feeling etc. Then i thought luck will change. But i feel it has less thing to do in luck matter. But the feeling and the inner peace increased. I felt this increased inner peace is the luck.
4 years ago
#7497 Quote
After the day i received the beads, i felt there is some change. The home environment looks different possibly because there is some change in everyone in the family.

Other things i find same.