Friday, April 26, 2024 3:56:32 AM

basic rudraksha bracelet?

11 years ago
#355 Quote
Hi Everyone

I am glad to find this forum.  I am in the USA, and I would like to have a basic rudraksha bracelet. I have checked 2 bracelets here and I think they have some wax coating or, in fact I think they are entirely plastic.  I touched 2 1-mukhi rudraksha beads today and they feel much different, like wood or a seed, not at all like plastic.  However I cannot afford a high-end expensive bracelet.  I read somewhere that 5 mukhi is the most common naturally and thus the least likely to be fake, is this true?  How can I obtain a basic bracelet here in the USA?

Thanks for your help!
-Neal
11 years ago
#356 Quote
Hi Neal

The rudraksha beads are fake only for the costly beads. In other cases it is either a low quality bead of a bead of another species of Rudraksha.

For one mukhi rudraksha, there are different issues when the beads are of low quality. There are low quality 1 mukhi rudraksha which also give more negative powers which is felt immediately after wearing the bead with so irritation on skin or some other small skin issues. There are different varieties of good quality 1 mukhi rudraksha available. See the [url=/content/images/thumbs/0000195_1-mukhi_400.jpeg]picture of 1 mukhi rudraksha[/url].

Some 1 mukhi rudraksha comes which looks perfect as they have very fine edges and look like shiny. The power of these type of beads are always questionable. All beads that we should wear should not have any physical harm to it. Either by way of making hole or by the way of peeling.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
11 years ago
#357 Quote
Hello Neal

The bracelets that you are interested in can be of different prices based on the way it is made. If the bracelet is made of gold / silver then definitely the price will be more. The price of a cheap Silver rudraksha bracelet should vary from 1300 - 2000 or more. Gold made ones will be much higher. If you want [url=/rudraksha-bracelet]rudraksha bracelets[/url] of less priced ones of natural beads and thread made then it will be nearly 200 - 700 based on the materials used.

And your note on 5 mukhi rudraksha is correct. The chances that the 5 mukhi rudraksha will be fake is rare. But the chance that it will be of less quality may be more. The good quality 5 mukhi rudraksha are available in plenty. And a bracelet should cost you starting 250 INR.

Our shipping cost to USA through EMS Speed post is 627 INR. If you are buying any items which are worth 7000 INR or above then the shipping charge is free to worldwide.

thanks
Om Shiva
11 years ago
#358 Quote
Thanks for the information, the bracelets on your website are beautiful.  Do you have something like this:

ht................

In USA, I have only found plastic bracelets of this type.

Thanks!
-Neal
11 years ago
#359 Quote
We do have these type of bracelet costing 200 rupees. But these type of beads will have less power.
11 years ago
#360 Quote
Hi

I can't find that kind on your website, where is it?  

Thanks
-Neal
11 years ago
#362 Quote
hallo neal

rudraksha mala, rudraksha beads on Maha-Shivratri  India. Rudraksha is a divine seed worn by mankind for good health, religious attainment through Japa (Power) and Shakti and for fearless life and Rudraksha word is related to Hindu Religion, Rudraksha tree and seed both are called Rudraksha;it comes in the form of Mala, Pendant, bracelets and different power combinations for achieving success.Round Ek mukhi rudraksha kavach is for meditation, Original EK Mukhi Rudraksha Effects. One face rudraksha cost/price from Nepal/Java, original ek mukhi rudraksh Kavach, one mukhi rudraksha. Rudraksha One face round is very rare to find, Original Eka Mukhi Rudraksha is powerful, how to wear ek mukhi rudraksha.

thnks
11 years ago
#366 Quote
Please check this product that you are interested on
[url]/10mm-bead-rudraksh-bracelet[/url]