Thursday, March 28, 2024 3:50:01 PM

Current Rudraksha mala is going to be changed. Will i give that mala to my son ?

11 years ago
#275 Quote
Sir, I have been wearing one rudraksh mala containing rudraksha beads of 5 mukhi. I was recently with the astrologer and with his suggestion i am going to wear a different rudraksha mala which will have other rudraksha beads with different faces.

I was thinking of giving my mala to my son for wearing. As the mala won't be used anymore so i think it will be better utilized when my son wears  it.

But i get confusion on giving or not giving. Please suggest on my decission.

thanks in advance
sandeep
11 years ago
#276 Quote
As per my opinion Rudraksha is an energy bead which connects with the wearer it belongs. And after continuous wearing the beads are connected to the person who is wearing it at first hand. Then suppose the rudraksha beads are worn by another person, then there is more possibility that it won't work with the new wearer. The new wearer may not feel the effect of the rudraksha beads worn. And it will be totally useless to give such mala to another person who will expect some result from the mala.

Also we see that, the mala if not worn by intended person, then it losses it's power. And the new wearer does not feel the effect after wearing.

If the beads are very powerful beads like 1 mukhi golakar or 21 mukhi rudrakshi then it can be given to the family members. But the new person wearing it needs to wear it for a long time to feel it's effect.

Om Namah Shivaya
11 years ago
#280 Quote
Each people generally have their own identity and characteristics which gets inherited to the rudraksha mala which is worn continuously. When it is given to Others, there is a thinking like "The energy connection between you and your mala makes the mala and you to exchange energy ( energy flow ), and when someone other individual wears the same mala, there will be energy flow between you and the other person through the mala for some time which may or may not be compatible for the person wearing this currently"
4 years ago
#7872 Quote
sandeep Achary wrote:
Sir, I have been wearing one rudraksh mala containing rudraksha beads of 5 mukhi. I was recently with the astrologer and with his suggestion i am going to wear a different rudraksha mala which will have other rudraksha beads with different faces.

I was thinking of giving my mala to my son for wearing. As the mala won't be used anymore so i think it will be better utilized when my son wears  it.

thanks in advance
sandeep
4 years ago
#7873 Quote
siva ram wrote:

thanks in advance
sandeep
4 years ago
#7879 Quote
you keep it with self as rudraksha may not work with multiple people wearing.

But it can be worn by family memebers when it is inherited or is an ancestral type.

so you Can decide, if it is for benefits , then you an provide new rudraksha to family members.