Wednesday, April 24, 2024 7:02:50 PM

Rudraksha and astrology are related ?

11 years ago
#269 Quote
Respected Sir

I have been wearing a rudraksha mala from my childhood. That was given by my father and i do not know whether he considered seeing my birth details and the rudraksha beads in the mala being as per the planetary requirements from my jatakam.

I read few articles where it is mentioned like, Rudraksha to be worn based on jatakam or Planetary positions. But i really doubt the real connection between the rudraksha beads and the astrology surrounding it.

Please let me know

- Does Rudraksha is directly related to Astrology ?
    - Can rudraksha be recommended according to the Kundali of one person ?

thanks in advance

Mahe
11 years ago
#272 Quote
Rudraksha beads are from the trees. These are natural products. These are used for personal and spiritual gain.

Astrology is a science and it has different ways to follow for getting certain result or prediction.

As astrology is a science so it has variance too.

Astrology and Rudraksha can be related for getting different result or prediction for the person.

Say we need certain characteristics of the person which can tell clearly that this person lacks these type of qualities. And then we can tell that the certain rudraksha beads can surely help the person to get those qualities. This will surely help and fulfill the purpose.

And the shortcut for these is by going through a pre used science so that we can easily and perfectly predict the requirements of qualities for the person or the qualities that we feel the person lacks. This information will be surely helpful to choose the perfect rudraksha.

So rudraksha and astrology are related for the purpose and from one angle of looking at it.
11 years ago
#273 Quote
The famous astrologer at my area had quoted as "Rudraksha should be recommended according to birth chart", when i had visited for some work.

I feel Rudraksha can be directly recommended better by seeing one person's birth details. it will give more concrete details on the planetary positions of the person and the recommended rudraksha can erode away the bad effect.

Om Namah Shivaya
11 years ago
#277 Quote
Astrology is the way to find out the issues that a person may face during different times of his life. And this is a good way to predict different things concerned tot he person. With the help of astrology, we also can tell which all rudraksha beads will give maximum benefit to the wearer. We also can tell which all beads may not give any special feeling to the wearer. Astrology help can certainly give us clear understanding on selective choosing of the beads.

Rudraksha does not have any negative effect on the wearer *. So a person can definitely wear mala consisting of 1 mukhi rudraksha to 21 mukhi rudraksha. But due to different reasons, wearing all these beads seems not practical. So in such cases where people want to wear only the beads  that are currently most required for the person, then we can take help of astrological ways of choosing best suitable rudraksha bead for the person.
11 years ago
#278 Quote
For the purpose of prediction, Rudraksha and [url=/astrology-what-is-astrology-vedic-astrology]Astrology [/url]are related.
11 years ago
#279 Quote
rashmitanayak@ommrudraksha.com wrote:
For the purpose of prediction, Rudraksha and [url=/astrology-what-is-astrology-vedic-astrology]Astrology [/url]are related.

For the purpose of recommendation of suitable rudraksha bead, Rudraksha benefits knowledge and astrology can be used.
11 years ago
#326 Quote
These are natural products. These are used for personal and spiritual gain. I feel Rudraksha can be directly recommended better by seeing one person's birth details. It is the purpose of astrology.