Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:22:27 PM

help regarding purchasing rudraksha

11 years ago
#241 Quote
hello , i m interesting in purchasing 4 mukhi , 5 mukhi and 6 mukhi rudraksh  and will wear these three in combinations in my neck to obtain peace and happiness....... my total order cost is around 190 rupees including delievery charges but the minimum amount required to pay through credit/debit card is 200 rupees.....so plz tell me what do do now ???
11 years ago
#242 Quote
Hi sachdeva, We have a minimum shopping total amount to be fulfilled before placing the order.

Currently we have 200/- INR as the minimum shopping total amount for placing the order.

If customer keeps total shopping amount to be below 200/- INR then the system would not allow customer to complete the order.

We encourage you to place online orders which are either 200 INR or above.

If you are particular about buying product with total amount being below 200 INR, then please deposit amount in our Account. We will ship the products to you on that.

For any such information, we request you to contact our support phone and talk directly with us.
11 years ago
#247 Quote
ok thnx.... one thing more i want to know  is that do u also have cash on delievery option.....if yes , then do u charge any extra money for that ???
11 years ago
#249 Quote
Dear sachdeva

We do not have cash on delivry facilities .  We have currently limited cash on delivery in cities where we have shop.

Om namah shivaya
11 years ago
#252 Quote
You can always send money order to our address and pay easily with that.

We always guarantee for our product and we assure you that all our products will bring satisfaction from the first day.
11 years ago
#270 Quote
Dear Sir/Madam, I stay in Singapore and i am wondering that if it is possible to get Bank transfer done from Singapore bank account to your account in India.