Friday, April 19, 2024 3:48:19 PM

I want to wear rudraksha. How much it can change my life

10 years ago
#456 Quote
Rudraksha has various benefits. Rudraksha can change a persons life if you believe in its powers. There are many types of rudraksha and each has a different power and gives different results.

Round Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is the greatest of all rudraksha and improves all phases of your life and gives you eternal protection and fortune but it is extremely rare and precious and there are many fakes available in the market. If you want wealth and good fortune then look into maha ganesh rudraksha, chikna dana rudraksha and dakshinavarti shankha. Chikna dana rudraksha brings fame and success into life along with fortune.  

As i said each rudraksha has its own benefits and some are more powerful than others. So choose wisely.

Browse website for more details on rudraksha.
4 years ago
#7775 Quote
Ideal for Body, Mind and otherworldly gains: Rudraksha summons control in the body, which battles against illnesses subsequently improving by and large wellbeing. According to Ayurveda, Rudraksha reinforces the body constitutions. It evacuates the blood contaminations and fortifies the body substance. It expels the microscopic organisms inside just as outside the Human Body. Rudraksha expels the cerebral pain, hack, loss of motion, and circulatory strain, coronary illness and maternity issues. Wearing of Rudraksha expedites shine the face, which results in quiet and enchanting character. Rudraksha rosary is utilized for Japa. The procedure of Japa expands otherworldly power and fearlessness to move in multi course of life. Along these lines, Rudraksha seeds are found be valuable for giving medical advantages just as aides in increasing otherworldly achievement. Wearing Rudraksha results in the pulverization of sins from past birth that reason troubles in the present life. The men who are Mlechchha, chandaal (profane and uncaring) or brimming with a wide range of indecencies can get the type of Lord Rudra by wearing Rudraksha. This aides in disposing of the considerable number of sins and gets him to accomplish the incomparable objective of his life.