Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:46:49 PM

13 face rudraksha

9 years ago
#541 Quote
I am aware 13 mukhi rudraksha fulfills desires. What kind of desires? Its it only material desires like money, clothes, finding a partner? What about spiritual awareness/consciousness? I do not really care for materialistic. A lot of money, fame, attraction are not very important to me. They are welcomed, but not important. I only care about merging my consciousness with higher levels of mind, and unleashing my spiritual power. I have been told before that Venus is very weak in my horoscope, and 13 mukhi was highly suggested. I want to get a rudraksha that benefits me the most, and apparently 13 mukhi can help me the most based on my birth chart and weak planet.

Thank you
9 years ago
#544 Quote
13 mukhi is for attraction power. Also for the confidence and oratory skills. It attracts spiritualism, materialism and prosperity. It is for a balanced life in this world.

I agree on - Your suggestion of material desires fulfillment with this bead.

I agree on - spiritual and consciousness benefit with the bead.

The bead will be best with one 7 mukhi rudraksha or 14 mukhi rudraksha which is for spiritualism and deep belief / knowledge on spiritualism.

If you are going to use this bead, please add 2 pcs 6 mukhi and one 7 mukhi to the combination if possible for best benefit.
9 years ago
#545 Quote
Does one have to chant the Beej mantra when wearing 13 mukhi rudraksha? I hear that chanting the specific beej mantras for a particular rudraksha maximizes the effect of that rudraksha. I've also read somewhere that it is okay to chant "Om Namah Shivaya" for any mukhi, and one doesn't have to chant the specific beej mantra. Is this true? Can one chant both? If I want to get the maximum effects of the 13 mukhi, or any mukhi, which one should I chant, beej mantra, Om Namah Shivaya, or can I do both?
9 years ago
#547 Quote
Chanting of mantra is actually a self cleaning process. Chanting specific beeja mantra definitely has a benefit as per the reference from our purans. The chanting of the beeja mantra is only for the first time wearing. Afterwards we can chant Shiva Panchakshari mantra.

I will prefer chanting beeja mantra and om namah shivaya mantra chanting on the first day of wearing.

Om Namah Shivaya
8 years ago
#848 Quote
13 Mukhi Rudraksha

It prepares the person to tackle the physical challenges you are likely to encounter in future. Even in difficult situations one can overcome with ease. Wearing this bead along with other rudraksha beads lead to faster manifestation of their result. According to the feedback received from numerous clients, wearing this rudraksha helps to attract opportunities for search of right partner, maintain relationship which are on the verge of breaking.

MANTRA
Om Namaha Shivaya
7 years ago
#851 Quote
There are numerous health benefits by wearing thirteen mukhi. It definitely increases body power and energy. And the wearer feels more energy and stamina.