Saturday, April 20, 2024 5:42:14 PM

Need Info

10 years ago
#527 Quote
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have recently purchased 7,8 and 9 mukhi along with gourishankar rudrakash. I would like to know if all of these can be worn together? I read somewhere that 7 and 8 mukhi should be kept in the place of worship, so I am doubtful, It would be great if you could you please let me know if all of this can be worn or to be kept in the place of worship.
Thanks.
10 years ago
#528 Quote
Hi, I had given a thought before answering your question. I feel it can be worn together. But if by other explanation, we want to argue based upon the planets related to the beads and the compatibility between them, then they may have different opinion. But be sure sir/madam, the rudraksha beads are not directly related to planets. The properties of the beads are made related to planets for easy explanation and remembrance of it's similar properties.

So be assured of no negativity while wearing together these beads. Do u feel any other concern while wearing these beads together ?

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
10 years ago
#529 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I do not feel any changes as of now. But I wanted to know if it is ok for me to wear all the beads together as I was not sure if all the beads could be worn at once.

Regards,
10 years ago
#530 Quote
Hi, Yes it can be worn together without any doubt. You should feel a relaxed min after wearing gauri sankar and the other beads.  All rudraksha beads gives good spiritual feeling. But few of the beads feels much better for individuals. Those beads can be worn more for better feelings. For many people it takes 1 days to have a good well being feeling. For few people it may take upto 1 month to feel it.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
4 years ago
#7641 Quote
From all rudaksha Gauri shankar rudraksha is the most auspicious one. You can feel the power upon using it.