Bead Origin: Indonesian
Bead Shape: Elongated Oval
Bead Length: 18mm to 20mmapprx.
Bead Width: 10.00mm apprx.
Bead Quality: Authenctic - Superfine and properly tested with xray.
Authenticity: we provide authenticity certificate with the bead.
Picture of actual product: The image shown is a representative image of the product.
Free Making: In Gold Plated Caps and Silver covered wire joined in Red/Black string.
Advantages of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• It is said that when conjured the wearer gets the favors of Lord Kamdev and gets all conceivable sound delights of life and enables the holder to appreciate a sumptuous and an agreeable life.
• It is a great apparatus for businesspeople and experts in pulling in more customers towards them, for getting development, extension, rise, advancements, achieving more elevated amounts in their work chain of command.
• This Rudraksha is ideal for individuals who ought to have been at a specific dimension in their work however are much underneath it for different reasons and for individuals who have a dormant vocation yet anticipating development since quite a while. 13 mukhi Rudraksha encourages you to achieve the palatable dimension in life and builds your desire for progress.
• It is phenomenal for men/ladies who wish to improve Charisma, fascination, attraction, brightness, and advance and draw in right life accomplices.
• It is perfect for searchers of name and distinction and individuals having political desire. People who need enthusiasm could likewise wear a 13 mukhi Rudraksha.
Specialized Details of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Diverse names of the Rudraksha: 13 mukhi Rudraksha/Terah mukhi Rudraksha/13 confronted Rudraksha/Kamdev Rudraksha
Species: Eleocarpus Granitrus Roxb.
Avg. Measure: 18mm– 25mm
Shape: Roundish oval
Quality: Authentic - Superfine
Critical Vedic and Astrological Associations of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Image of: Lord Kamdev (the master of wants and solaces)
Administering Planet: Venus/Shukra, diminishes the malefic and builds the benefic impacts of planet Venus/Shukra.
Start Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hreem Namaha
Custom before wearing: Rudra Abhishek