Importance of 11 mukhi rudraksha bead
- 11 mukhi rudraksha represents Shri Hanuman. Bestows with oratorical skills, negotiation skills, self confidence, intelligence, physical and mental power.
- Useful for meditation purpose, to bring devotion to god. Controls the physical senses. Brings good luck, fortune, leadership qualities.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Ekadash Rudra i.e. Lord Indra (The Lord of all gods) and has the combined powers of eleven gods stored within this 11 mukhi Rudraksha.
- Gives happiness, protections, longevity, victory. Protects from untimely death.
- It takes care of health (without disease) and useful in yoga practices.
- Gives stability in business/profession.
- Blood pressure, heart problem, diabetes.
- 11 mukhi rudraksha Controls nerve energy of body.
Who should wear 11 mukhi rudraksha
- Those want to be fearless in life, gain prosperity. Useful for meditation/practice of yoga. Useful for people having instability in business, poor in diplomacy, lack of confidence, fear of unknown. Can be worn on crown hair. Those who want adventurous life.
- Those who want deep meditation and need immediate spiritual thoughts.
- 11 mukhi rudraksha bead removes malefic of all planets/Saturn.
- Worn on top of the head for instant results.
- Vedic astrology states - Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha represents Ekadash Rudra. The eleven forms of Lord Shiva are : Ahirbhutanya, Bhav, Bhim, Chand, Kapali, Pingal, Shasta, Shumbh, Virupaksh and Vilohit and Hanuman. Hanuman is the eleventh form of Lord Shiva.
- 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is very auspicious in religious rituals and is worn by saints and sages during their meditation.
- It is said that the wearer of an Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha gets the same merits and powers as those obtained on sacrifice of One thousand horses or gift of One thousand cows.
- All eleven rudra own this bead.
- Purans describe as equivalent to ashwamedha yagya.
- Gives proper meditation to wearer.
- Removes the malefic effect of all planets ( as per birth chart )
- Size: 24-26 mm
- Mantra: OM HREEM HOOM NAMAH