Friday, March 29, 2024 10:58:12 AM

Changes that you see after wearing rudraksha ?

3 years ago
#7929 Quote
What all changes that you find or see after wearing rudraksha bead. Say you are wearing a rudraksha mala today, then after how many days do u see a change
3 years ago
#7930 Quote
And also what all changes are visible, Do all feel the same changes
3 years ago
#7931 Quote

OKAY what Iam writing down is purely my own experience and not from any verses.
Rudraksha effect on me
Excellent whole range of various mukhi Rudraksha beads. Today irrespective of the idol, bead, gemstone that is suggested by astrologers 2 more things count. Firstly your objective and faith. Subsequently the person that you are and who has given you this bead.

My cousin purchased an bead and did not give any proper feedback. Eventually she took to yoga, meditation and removed these beads. All beads were authentic and of a good quality. Yet they may have not given any feeling to her.

In my case I used to wear an easy 5 mukhi rudraksha provided by my dad to me. It was an extremely inexpensive bead but it offered me very Auspicious results like new tasks, visiting places of worship, meeting new people, vitality and so forth

So what was the difference if both beads are Rudraksha? Any necromancy displays inductance and capacitance. Energy is also impacted by intentions and thoughts. When I receieved my bead from my father it was given out of love and an intention which could Shiv always protect my child. In my cousins case nothing of these were there. Now one more good friend of mine purchased from a little store a six mukhi rudraksha. It provided him excellent results

The alterations you see is purely based on your own selections and actions. Rudraksha are natural seed products found in great quantity. Nature never creates anything bad. It might give you good or bad results based on other variants.
3 years ago
#7935 Quote
How can i know that i am getting effect after wearing the rudraksh
3 years ago
#7951 Quote
Possessing researched extensively on the effects of Rudrakshas underneath the auspices of all, as, I was capable to manage this question.

There are two types regarding Rudraksha effects.

Very first that can be verified, in addition to second, which are unable to be verified.

Inside the first class are religious, spiritual and metaphysical benefits. Since, these kind of benefits cannot be verified, we must count on the scriptural evidences, which make use of very lofty terms in this regard. So, in case you believe scriptures, there is simply no conclusion of benefits.

However, second sort of benefits, which are verifiable. When the research team utilized our organically created tested Rudrakshas, we're able to see many changes, at the actual physical level as properly as behavioral degree. Not only blood vessels pressure came lower, but men and women sensed more at ease along with themselves and their area.

The best portion was that majority regarding them could actually attain the goals, with regard to which they experienced opted to use the Rudrakshas e. g. Job, Job, Marriage etc .