Friday, April 19, 2024 9:17:58 PM

Buying rudraksha on wholesale

10 years ago
#498 Quote
I am interested for the rudraksha requirement. want the original Nepal rudraksha. Interested if having own farm of rudraksha and supplying in bulk.
10 years ago
#505 Quote
Hi
i want wholesale price for every rudraksha.
plz let me know the minimum quantity.
Also tell me how vil u help me in opening a shop in my Area.very high demand of it in my area.
plz revert me through email asap.

Regards
Sachin
10 years ago
#516 Quote
Om Nama Shiva Ya

My name Rani,..I would like to buy ganesh mukhi if any body has pls inform me.We are not farmer of rudaksha also but we need special mukhi for sell,..pls inform if any body have spc mukhi.
10 years ago
#525 Quote
I want to buy 1mukhi rudraksha on wholesale price,but how did I identify that, that one is original?
please tell me what is the general identification test of rudraksha ?
and is there any guaranty card I'll get with it???
10 years ago
#526 Quote
Hi
   The one mukhi kajudana shape are available in different quality and of indian / srilankan origins. You need to buy few and try it yourself to see and compare the quality before going and buying bulk in the first order. It is not advisable to buy bulk without knowing in full detail.

The one mukhi kaju dana shape are available in fake also. So you need to buy few and try. There is not definite way to test these 1 mukhi kaju shape. If you are reiki practitioner then you will be able to find the energy of the bead easily. But definitely you can do the xray. If you do x-ray of the bead, then you will find a picture showing outer cover in kaju shape with one inner bead available.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
9 years ago
#535 Quote
Rashmita Nayak wrote:
We have sent you more details on your email for wholesale price of rudraksha.
dear rasmitha plz send me price of 7mm - 22mm,with pure clean natural colour round nepali rudraksha,for minimumwhole sale price for puja.Thank for your attention

send me text to email; my@gmail.com

satya weddnanta
whatsap number; +62
9 years ago
#536 Quote
Agam singh Rai wrote:
Mr suresh if you want rudraksha directly from Nepal, please contact ommrudraksha directly.
dear Suresh,pls info list of minimum quantity,
7 years ago
#901 Quote
HI I WANT TO SETUP A SHOP IN MY AREA who will u help me this i want i in wholsale price....
6 years ago
#5515 Quote
Dear sir, I'm K.S.Vivekanandam, four dar of sivapuam valipadu peedam, at kabilarmalai, namakkal, Tamilnadu. I want wholesale price list of 2, 5 and 6 mukhi rudracha for retail sale.
6 years ago
#5516 Quote
We want to buy Rudrakshas (1-21) from both the origins Nepal and Indonesia  in bulk, at a very low price, whole sale rate.