Monday, April 29, 2024 1:58:26 AM

Buying rudraksha on wholesale

6 years ago
#5518 Quote
Sir, I'm Anilkumar and I belong to Kerala. I have Panch Mukhi Rudraksha tree in my home, and I have lot of beads. If you need five faced Rudraksha, you can contact me
6 years ago
#6314 Quote
Hello,

I hope everything is very good.
Could you please give me more information about rudraksha beads you have for sale, do they have a hole, how much you have, what type and the price and any other useful information if you have :)

Thanks a lot in advance
4 years ago
#7622 Quote
I want to sell rudraksh. We have a rudraksh tree and seeds are collected from the tree. Please suggest how I can sell these
4 years ago
#7806 Quote
My friend from Australia would like to sell bulk rudraksha. Can i know how can she sell it?
4 years ago
#7856 Quote
Rashmita Nayak wrote:
Rudraksha beads can be brought in wholesale rates while buying in large quantity.
4 years ago
#7857 Quote
Rashmita Nayak wrote:
Rudraksha beads can be brought in wholesale rates while buying in large quantity.
4 years ago
#7874 Quote
I wish to buy 3nos. ekmukhi  rudraksh, but wish to check energy level before buying it. Can any dealer available near navimumbai.?
3 years ago
#8004 Quote
I want to buy rudraksha jewellery
3 years ago
#8033 Quote
I have rudraksha tree next to my house which is near bangalore. I have rudrakshas in abundant and want sell the same.
3 years ago
#8034 Quote
Teeba GANESON wrote:
My friend from Australia would like to sell bulk rudraksha. Can i know how can she sell it?