Thursday, March 28, 2024 9:58:09 PM

Original ek mukhi rudraksha

11 years ago
#122 Quote
Hi All

There are two types of ek mukhi rudraksha, namely round and the half moon shape. I already have understanding that round 1 mukhi is the original one. As that is the one described in Shiva puran ? Which rudraksha to be chosen as the most powerful and the best bead to be worn when recommended.
11 years ago
#129 Quote
In Shiva purana there are descriptions about [url=/1-mukhi-rudraksha-about-one-face-rudraksha-bead]1 mukhi rudraksha[/url] in detailed. ek mukhi rudraksha is the most powerful rudraksha bead available and is very dear to the lord Shiva himself. And if we refer to Shiva puran as our source to believe on the powers, then we can surely tell that it tells about ek mukhi round rudraksha. The gole dana 1 mukhi round is smaller in size and available less in the market. As there are very less production so the price is significantly higher.
11 years ago
#132 Quote
one mukhi round bead is the most precious one that every individual should be eager to wear. It is the most powerful bead and has all energies that is required to make one happy and prosperous.

When there is feasibility of wearing round ek mukhi, then it should be the first choice to wear.

And from the price and availability point of view, sometimes it is very difficult to get 1 mukhi round rudraksha and if available it would be too costly to wear for some individual.

11 years ago
#135 Quote
And yes swapna, here we are discussing about the Nepali rudraksha beads only. The original ek mukhi rudraksha from Indonesian varies in some terms and we can discuss on that in some other topic.
11 years ago
#138 Quote
"One mukhi bead is the rarest of them all and is the embodiment of Siva
himself"

The tree do not bear round one mukhi every year.
One in thousand years.

Now you know we have so much deforestation. And with the rarity of the old trees, the number of beads that can come to the market has become less. And round 1 mukhi is the rarest and very difficult to get one original.

Say you have got some real source of getting one mukhi round . Then you need to check it properly before buying.

If you are purchasing it from the market then it is most likely going to be a fake one mukhi bead. All the beads available commercially are the shaped one mukhi beads.

Be careful while dealing with round ek mukhi dana commercially.
11 years ago
#147 Quote
Recently we came across some customers who had bought 1 mukhi round rudraksha at thousands and were asking about it if those were original.

If someone wears the[url=/1-mukhi-rudraksha-bead] original ek mukhi[/url] round rudraksha, then he should have got a feeling of highest mental feeling after wearing the bead. The ek mukhi rudraksha of round shape are the best rudraksha to be worn. If it is original then definitely the wearer will feel it within few days of wearing.
11 years ago
#162 Quote
Yes, It is the most rare one.

May be people can see other beads at times, But seeing an original round ek mukhi rudraksha is by chance.

It is said, There are few round ek mukhi rudraksha being kept in pashupati temple of Nepal.
11 years ago
#167 Quote
I had recently visited haridwar.

There i was searching for 1 mukhi round rudraksha.

I got few sellers who told they are having few 1 mukhi round rudraksha.

On asking about price, they were telling the price around 80000 to 90000 rupees.

After consulting with rashmiji, i understood that it should have been the fake one.

Even i have found some people in Bangalore selling 1 mukhi round rudraksha at cheap prices in the same range.
11 years ago
#174 Quote
Genuine round 1 mukhi rudraksha is lord Shiva himself.

It has much more power than that described.

But extremely rare.
11 years ago
#175 Quote
I had recently inquired and was able to know from some suppliers that they are having original round 1 mukhi rudraksha.