Saturday, April 27, 2024 4:17:49 AM

Can women wear rudraksha?

1 year ago
#8118 Quote
Can women wear rudraksha? I have certain confusion due to the suggestion that i got from family, Can i wear rudraksha mala
1 year ago
#8119 Quote
I have a personal opinion that after reading the hindu scripts and also in my personal experience , i would say that women can wear the holy rudraksha well. Almighty Lord Shiva has bestowed this "Mani" to all mankind irrespective of gender, caste and creed. This religious and sacred bead transcends all these divisions. You are a really sensitive questioner. The Indian mind has many different views on the subject and many of these views are explosive. As the holy Shiva Purana says, strictly speaking, women must wear a Rudraksha. It is no longer explained.  I fully approve of women wearing these grooves despite their age.
1 year ago
#8120 Quote
ಬಹುಶಃ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಭಾರತೀಯರು ಪ್ರಾಚೀನ ಭಾರತೀಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ ಹಿಂದಿನ ರಹಸ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ತಿಳಿದಿರಬಹುದು ಅಥವಾ ತಿಳಿಯದೇ ಇರಬಹುದು. ಯಾವುದೇ ಲಿಂಗ, ಮಹಿಳೆಯರು, ಪುರುಷ ಅಥವಾ ಮಕ್ಕಳ ವಿರುದ್ಧ ಯಾವುದೇ ಧರ್ಮಗ್ರಂಥವನ್ನು ಬರೆಯಲಾಗಿಲ್ಲ. ಪ್ರಾಚೀನ ಭಾರತೀಯ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನವು ಹೇಳುವ ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಂದು ಪದಕ್ಕೂ ಅದರ ಉತ್ತಮ ಕಾರಣವಿದೆ. ಪುರಾತನ ವೈಜ್ಞಾನಿಕ (ವಿದ್ವಾಂಸರು) ಪ್ರೌಢಾವಸ್ಥೆಯ ನಂತರ (ಹದಿಹರೆಯದವರು/ವಯಸ್ಕ) ಮಹಿಳೆಯರಿಗೆ ರುದ್ರಾಕ್ಷವನ್ನು ಖಂಡಿತವಾಗಿ ಸಲಹೆ ನೀಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಏಕೆಂದರೆ ಬೀಜಗಳು ಚರ್ಮವನ್ನು ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸಿದರೆ ಮತ್ತು ರಕ್ತಪ್ರವಾಹಗಳಿಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಜೈವಿಕ ರಾಸಾಯನಿಕವನ್ನು (ಕ್ವೆರ್ಸೆಟಿನ್) ಉತ್ಪಾದಿಸುತ್ತವೆ, ಇವುಗಳು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಶಾಖದ ಶಕ್ತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡುತ್ತದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಹೃದಯವನ್ನು ಪಂಪ್ ಮಾಡುವುದನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ರಕ್ತದ ಹರಿವುಗಳು, ಇದು ಹೆಚ್ಚುವರಿ ಶಾಖದ ಪರಿಣಾಮ/ಶಕ್ತಿಯಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ, ಇದು ಅವಧಿಯ ಚಕ್ರ / ರಕ್ತಸ್ರಾವ ಮತ್ತು ಕಿಬ್ಬೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಅಂಗಗಳ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ ದೇಹದ ಶಾಖವನ್ನು ಉಂಟುಮಾಡಬಹುದು. ಇದು ಋತುಚಕ್ರದ ವಯಸ್ಸಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಮಹಿಳೆಯರಿಗೆ ದೇಹಕ್ಕೆ ಒಳ್ಳೆಯದಕ್ಕಿಂತ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಹಾನಿಯನ್ನುಂಟುಮಾಡುತ್ತದೆ. ಆಧುನಿಕ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನವು ಸಹ ಕಂಡುಹಿಡಿದಿದೆ, ರುದ್ರಾಕ್ಷ ಬೀಜಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ವೆರ್ಸೆಟಿನ್ ಎಂದು ಕರೆಯಲ್ಪಡುವ ಸಂಯುಕ್ತ, (ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಪರವಾಗಿಲ್ಲ) ಆದರೆ ತೀವ್ರ ಅವಧಿಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ನಿರಂತರವಾದ ಕಿಬ್ಬೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಸೆಳೆತದ ಅಡ್ಡ ಪರಿಣಾಮಗಳನ್ನು ಕ್ರಮೇಣ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸುತ್ತದೆ, ವಾಕರಿಕೆ, ತಲೆನೋವು ಮತ್ತು ಹೊಟ್ಟೆ ಅಸಮಾಧಾನವನ್ನು ಒಳಗೊಂಡಿರುತ್ತದೆ.
1 year ago
#8122 Quote
Rudraksha is the divine gift from mother earth to heal the pain and sorrow in everyone's life. There are no limits to access its benefits. Every person can use this Divine Groove regardless of caste and gender. One must know which facial rudraksha can help improve the field of life. Rudraksha is for everyone.
1 year ago
#8126 Quote
Of course, yes, they must use it. Bhagavathi Parvati,and many goddesses have used it. Vedic Upanishads about Rudraksha, Shiva Purana clearly mentions that women should wear Rudraksha, chant the mantra in Rudraksha Mali.
1 year ago
#8129 Quote
Rudraksh "should be worn correctly" for young girls  - to generate more energy and increase active energy before puberty
Rudraksha should be "worn" for women - to increase the vitality of women in old age.
-Women (in age cycle) may wear Rudraksh Malla during Dhyan (Jap), hand counting beads and Jap beads are allowed