Friday, March 29, 2024 4:29:25 AM

Buying rudraksha on wholesale

12 years ago
#37 Quote
I want to buy rudraksha in wholesale. I want to be a distributor and sale as a franchise if possible. Please let me know what are your suggestions on this.
12 years ago
#38 Quote
Hello Suresh,

We do provide rudraksha in bulk. We can also help you to set up shops as a franchise option. We have some terms and conditions. Your option to buy rudraksha, on bulk or at wholesale price will be updated to you soon through email.
12 years ago
#44 Quote
I would like to sell rudraksha. I live in arunachala pradesh of India. I have come across many trees where rudraksha is abundant. I would like to collect and sell these rudraksha beads to people who ever will be interested.
12 years ago
#58 Quote
We have sent you more details on your email for wholesale price of rudraksha.
12 years ago
#71 Quote
I am from USA. I had made some readings on these special powered beads. And i find that some of my close friends also interested in testing the power of rudraksha beads. They have grown interest in owning few beads of the rudraksha similar to me. When we are discussing about wholesale, do i get few beads at cheap rate ?
12 years ago
#75 Quote
Rudraksha beads can be brought in wholesale rates while buying in large quantity.
12 years ago
#83 Quote
Please give some more information on the large quantity. What much numbers it should be to place order of whole sale price.
In other words- how many beads i should order for getting rudraksha beads in whole sale price ?

rashmitanayak@ommrudraksha.com wrote:
Rudraksha beads can be brought in wholesale rates while buying in large quantity.
11 years ago
#125 Quote
Buying large number of rudraksha beads at a time is a risk. I had bought some rudraksha beads in large number as it was available at a discounted price. I had just kept the beads for later time wearing. I saw that most of the beads developed cracks and i was not able to use them later.
11 years ago
#126 Quote
There different ways of storing rudraksha beads. If we store beads properly then we can keep the beads for long time and can keep it better and non cracked. Still if a bead is kept very long without proper care then there are chances of getting cracks

10 years ago
#497 Quote
Mr suresh if you want rudraksha directly from Nepal, please contact ommrudraksha directly.