Short description of rakhi
Rudraksha rakhi made with good quality and original Indonesia 10 mm rudraksha bead and other beads and stones as spacer to make a beautiful thread for bond and relationship.
Importance of Rakha Bandhan
The auspicious rakha bandhan is marked with the holy thread called as rakhi. The rakhi is made with different colors and designs. It is tied with respect and affection to the brother by the sister. The vows are made for protection and care. The return present is generally made with money in the envelop or the sweets. Own brothers or adopted brothers all are involved for this special occasion and celebrated with the holy thread.
Design and description of the Rakhi two
- One Indonesia rudraksha bead of 10 mm diameter size is used as the center bead.
- Two stone filled beads used as spacer around the center bead to give a colorful look.
- Four number of medium size red sandalwood beads used as spacers with the product.
- And two number of golden color beads used.
- The stringing is done with pure copper wire which is again attached to colorful line thread used for tying.
- All metal products used are free from nickel and cadmium.
- When more number of product are ordered, we give you more discount.
- We suppose the product is available till the rakha bandhan and further after that this is supposed to be not available.
- When customer orders multiple number of the product, we try to give a mix colors for the customer while shipping. Customer can specify or intimate us email if he has any particular need. The mix color means the mixing of different linen thread used for tying. All other may remain same or may different little.