Rudraksha Wearing Rules
- All Rudraksha beads being sent are energized with proper puja and mantra. All puja offering is already done before being shipped.
- Wear it on any auspicious day before 7 AM after bath.
- Do not touch Rudraksha beads more with finger tips.
- Do not exchange Rudraksha to others.
- Do not give your Rudraksha to others for wearing.
- Chant "Omm Namah Shivaya" 27 times before wearing. *
- Remove mala before going to sleep. *
- Remove mala when taking non-veg food if possible.
- Remove mala while doing shaving or similar work.
- Don't keep Rudraksha on ground or on sleeping bed or below the pillow.
- Clean Rudraksha regularly and apply some oil if required.
- For re-energization, chant "Om Namah Shivaya" 27 or 108 times. *
- Keep sanctity of the beads and it will work better.
* variations to this rule present but in special conditions.