Description in short of rudraksha rakhi
Beautiful rudraksha rakhi with Indonesia beads and nepal rudraksha beads for celebration of Raksha bandhan. Total three beads tied in silver plated copper wire.
Importance of raksha bandan
There is mythological stories to link raksha bandhan with the history of hindu religion. But with time and as we read stories of observance of rakha bandhan from history, we find that it only emphasizes on the relationship aspect. Characters has really not considered this as a spiritual celebration. But we in India consider this as a celebration with the holy thread and relate it with the spiritual side for keeping the sanctity of the celebration.
Configuration of Rudraksha rakhi three
- Three total beads used as the center bead for the product.
- Two good quality and 10mm size ( size in diameter ) Indonesian beads are used with one regular size Nepal rudraksha bead at center.
- All rudraksha beads used for making are of pancha mukh or five faced bead.
- Center bead having two good quality silver caps.
- The stringing is made with copper wire having silver plating.
- All metal used in making this rudraksha rakhi are free from harmful materials like cadmium or nickel.
- User/customer can order more number of this product and will get more discount.
- If customer having any specific suggestion on changes on the rakhi, they can email us after making order.
- The product is supposed to be available during the rakha bandhan period after which he product to be for reference purpose.
- If multiple number of the product is ordered, then we will try to give a mix color for the customer. Mix color means the thread used for tying is to be of different colors.