Rakhi and Importance
Rakhi Made with rudraksha beads and other natural beads. Raksha bandhan is the bond for protection. It is a Hindu festival observed in India and Nepal as well. The celebration is for the relationship between brother and sister. It happens on Full moon or call Rakhi purnima. It is also observed by other religions as well like Jains and Sikhs. The bond that is made with rakhi has historical links. It is also seen as a token of friendship or close respect to each other.
Rudraksha rakhi design One
- Made with one best quality Indonesia rudraksha of 10 mm size ( size in diameter of the bead ).
- The center Indonesian bead has good quality Silver caps ( non fading color ).
- Good and pure red sandalwood beads of medium size are used as spacers with the rakhi.
- Silver round beads - two numbers - are used along with to make the rakhi beautiful.
- Linen and colorful thread used with the product.
- All metal used for making the rakhi are free from nickel or cadmium.
- The wire used to make are of pure copper metal and has a white plating.
- Buy more number of the rakhi and there is discount for the same. We will try to give a mix color if there is more than one number of product ordered. ( mix color means different color for the thread only, we do not guarantee that all the mix colors will have different patter or color, some may be nearly equal to each other also. )