Red sandalwood beads of medium sizes are co stringed with the rudraksha beads with one spacer each between the beads of rudraksha making total 108 beads.
Description about the mala design with red sandalwood
- Total number of beads are 108 beads. This includes the rudraksha beads and the red sandalwood beads.
- One red sandalwood bead spacer is used as spacer in between the rudraksha beads.
- The mala design ensures that the rudraksha beads are to be kept at the center of the heart while wearing.
- For less or more number of rudraksha beads being used for making the mala, the equal proportionate red sandalwood beads are used to make the total number of beads 108.
- The length of the mala with 3 rudraksha beads is 31 inches when measured . When one hangs the mala from neck / nail the mala length is 15 inches.
- There is an additional shipping charge of 15 INR for this design. This ensures that the more weight of the red sandalwood beads are taken into consideration for shipping.