Thursday, April 25, 2024 7:38:30 AM

Gemstone and Rudraksha combination advice

10 years ago
#493 Quote
Sir, please suggest me your advice on wearing the combination of rudraksha and gemstone.
      I am currently wearing a gemstone combination of diamond and topaz which is golden.
      Please suggest if the gemstone and rudraksha combination will give good progress in life.

thanks
Bindu
10 years ago
#494 Quote
Bindu,
    I have a doubt on the golden topaz. Please analyze it to get the clear message on this. If possible show it with the experienced astrologer who can see your kundali and reply/suggest the best suggestions.

Rudraksha has many psychological benefits on wearing. You can definitely wear rudraksha along with gemstone. Gemstone is not going to be affected because you are wearing rudraksha or vice verse. Please go ahead and wear rudraksha.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya.
10 years ago
#495 Quote
The benefits of rudraksha are numerous. It includes both psychological and other benefits. There are ideally no side effect for wearing rudraksha along with gemstones. Gemstones may have issues with other gemstones worn previously. But rudraksha does not have any bad effect on wearing. So you can keep it on wearing.

For know more about "[url=/benefitsofrudraksha]benefits of wearing rudraksha[/url]" please go through the link.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
6 years ago
#6313 Quote
Gemstone n rudraksha CV combination
4 years ago
#7500 Quote
I have a mala of 5 mukhi rudraksha. Can i add few 5 and 7 mukhi rudraksha to it. Will it have any other effect because of it. First of all will it have proper effect.