Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:21:18 PM

I am charged with different shipping charge

11 years ago
#405 Quote
Hello Sir/Madam, This is Rabi from Kochi. I had recently ordered some rudraksha products from your online store. I have received the product properly. I saw that you charge 25 rs as charge for shipping . And I actually found that i was originally charged 40 rs for shipping. I actually have not asked this on Phone when i talked with the lady on phone. But would like to know the charge that is applicable for all shipping of Rudraksha.

thanks
Rabi
11 years ago
#406 Quote
Hi Ravi,
   Currently we are using India Speed post for our regular parcels. The speed post price has been changed and so also ours.
   Currently the flat rate for courier/parcel to different locations in India is 40/- INR.

For all those parcels which we are sending to foreign land, we have not yet changed the price. But the local price has changed.

thanks
Om Namah Shivaya
11 years ago
#407 Quote
There are new rate to our shipping policy starting from this month. We have updated our application to show the new shipping cost.

The international shipping cost is not raised but are likely to be increased. And with that we will update our shipping cost for international parcels.