Friday, November 16, 2018 10:57:39 AM

The Power of Rudraksha

22 days ago
#7450 Quote
Hari Om!

Have been examining rudraksha for quite a while and wearing dabs of various muktis with extraordinary advantage as a major aspect of my devotion to Lord Siva.

Does anybody have any encounters with them that they'd get a kick out of the chance to share? Any other person wears them or utilizes mala of such? I'd truly be occupied with hearing such.

Recorded beneath from my exploration is a rundown of dabs from 1 to 14 mukti with the regarded god spoke to. I have confirmed this with a few sources, yet a few locales shift somewhat. If you don't mind don't hesitate to submit adjustments or augmentations as they apply.

1-Lord Shankar

2-Ardhanareeshwara

3-Agnidev

4-Brahaspati

5-Rudra Kalagni

6-Kartikeya

7-Mahalaxmi

8-Ganesha

9-Durga

10-Krishna

11-All Rudras

12-Surya

13-Kamadeva

14-Hanuman

Beads proceed past 14 mukti yet are rarer and obviously more costly.

Om Namah Sivaya!
21 days ago
#7451 Quote
One unique aspect of the Rudraksha mala is that in the early days, when many sages used to constantly wander all over the country, the Rudraksha mala used to act as a positive energy source, wherein the Sages used to feel at ease in all the places they visited, unlike normal human beings, who take time to get accustomed to newer surroundings.
15 days ago
#7452 Quote
What types of power we get from Rudraksha............ anyone, please explain it............. I want to know more about it. Thanks