Sunday, April 28, 2024 4:38:57 AM

Should we wear rudraksha on wrists ? As bracelet can it be worn !

12 years ago
#168 Quote
I have come across many devotees of shiva who are wearing rudraksha as a bracelet.

I found that most of the bracelets were of 9 mukhi rudraksha.

Possibly, 9 mukhi rudraksha bracelet is famous and powerful when worn as a bracelet.
6 years ago
#5529 Quote
pratyush P wrote:
I saw the bracelets section of ommrudraksha website. I was touched by the nice design and proper style of the bracelets displayed out there. I also read the forum topic about precaution of rudraksha beads. Also read a rudraksha blog about wearing rudraksha according to sign. I would like to question on Should we choose any rudraksha bracelet to wear or it should also be worn according to the [url=/recommendationrudraksha]rudraksha recommendation[/url] ?
6 years ago
#5530 Quote
Please let me know,
* If we are wearing Rudraksha, any precaution need to take, like eating of non veg etc..& what and all rules we have to follow...!
* what is the difference between wearing of single & multi muka rudraksha...!
6 years ago
#5531 Quote
While wearing the mala of rudraksha beads, we should wear multiple beads of same mukhi. This helps to give better confidence and energy.

E.g u can wear 12 pieces 12 mukhi.

Wearing one bead is not having much power these days. U need to wear either multiple same bead or combination of beads.

Bracelets are very powerful. It can be worn at high arm. Generally multiple beads of same face are worn as bracelet.
6 years ago
#5532 Quote
Bracelets can be worn as per liking. As previously told, I have seen the multiple beads of same face when worn as bracelet, works much nice.

You should choose either based on recommendation or by your own interest. Based on your Rashi chakra we recommend. You can choose that or can decide yourself.

While recommending, we ensure we give u as minimum beads possible which will give u good feeling.
4 years ago
#7570 Quote
As per my understanding Every single mukhi Rudraksha can be utilized/worn as wrist trinket on the wrist, arm or even the upper arm. Anyway the test is to know which mix is the best according to your present issues.

There are 1 to 21 mukhi rudrakshas, other than gauri shankar, garbh gauri, ganesh rudraksha and trijuti. Every one of them speak to a planet, shading and relates to a particular Energy vortex, called as Chakra.